Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hotboxing under your covers?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by auto14, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Anyone ever tried it or thought of it?
    Like just smoking a blunt or hitting the bong under your covers so the smoke stays trapped with you. Maybe just lying under a lil' fort with the laptop under with you sounds like a plan to try sometime lol ive never done it myself, thoughts??

2. I have, with 2 people, it's some crazy shit.

3. Recommend it?

4. lol a fort would be the shit, but not a ghetto ass one where you gotta hold it up while you chiefin' kuz that would be uncomfortable as hell :smoke:

5. I would definately recommend it, it gets hella hot though so be ready to poke your head out for fresh air constantly, but ive done this so much, its really fun, its like being a little kid.

-*If you're preachin jesus i feel bad for you son, science cured millions but his dad cured none*-

6. no never tried it. youve sparked (pun intended) my interest. im def gunna try it

7. Yeah its bomb smoked like one spoon with 2 others got fucking ripped

8. Hahahahha wow wouldn't this make your sheets reek?

9. You should do it man, it's awesome I used to do it all the time.

I used to have one of those big ass backyard wood fort things, the ones you put together that comes with a swing and stuff. But anyways I used to load up my backpack with my bong bud munchies ect. And take the comforter off my bed, head up to the top platform, get myself sealed In and situated under the blanket, play some music and start hitting the bong.

I would stay under there for like 30 mins and by the time emerged you could see all the smoke billow out and I would be high a'f haha, and going under there sober and coming out blown makes it feel like your entering a whole nother world haha

10. Just make sure you don't catch your sheets on fire. But I have done this under a towel at the beach with my pipe and it was pretty awesome!

11. Haha I actually was wondering if I was the only person that has done this

12. Hotboxing, one way to identify users over the age of 30 or under the age of 18.

13. pretty obnoxious comment you made here, kind of ruined the good feel from this thread, imo.

also I would guess it's pretty innacurate...

14. but as for hotboxing, I've only done it in a tent once while camping, but it was tons of fun.

15. Probably but I dont need to worry about anyone noticing and the smell of mary jane is lovely

Haha sounds like heaven!!

I'm 19 if your interested.

16. I've done it before, DO NOT do it with a blunt though, think about it.

17. Yeah i would only do it with a bong or pipe

18. Agreed LOL!!

19. Doing this for the first time right now made a lil den with my covers, bed and pillows now got my laptop and bong under with me lmao!
    (first time as i always forget to try it!)

20. you arent cool cause of the amount of posts you have on this sight dude. sesh kinda pathetic. making random assumptions about people based off of one post is why people get mad over the internet dude

but i do this from time to time in my dorm room just to be certain the smoke alarm doesnt go off. I love being under my quilt with my bong and i pad haha so fun