Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hotboxing My Room?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rchy, May 17, 2013.

1. Greetings fellow stoners!

I want to hotbox my room. I have quite a small room, about 10 ft width and about 20 ft length and a small window. What if I put some towels at the bottom of the door and hotboxed it whilst my mom sleeps, then once I've finished blazing, turn my fan round so it gets the smoke out of my small window. If I did this, do you reckon the smell would be gone within 6 hours? Also, I don't have any room freshening spray to use, only deodrant cans :/ Cheers guys/lady guys!

​Additional information that might affect the smell:
    I have carpet
    Lots of posters
    Clothes
    Socks
    Boxers.. whatever you get the point.

2. #2 wars, May 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2013
    If the rents are asleep and wont be coming in their for a goodwhile seems like you'll be fine.
    Maybe if you want to be extra "safe" wait till theyre out of the house?//

3. blow it out the window bro don't hotbox it

• Like Like x 2
  4. You should be fine, man. No worries.

5. If you cant get rid of the smell, then take a shit and smear it all over everything. Tell your mom you had an accident. The last thing she will ask about is pot. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lol bad idea man; when I used to be in your position years ago I would put a towel under the door, open the window a crack and put a rubber tube through it, put a towel around the opening of the window, light a candle, take one hits (never let it ember), blow it out the tube and repeat.... Worked like a charm, your way is just asking to be caught

• Like Like x 1
  7. This is just stupid if you don't wanna get caught. I hope your mom beats that ass black and blue.

• Like Like x 1
  8. If you do this you will surely be fucked. Don't even smoke inside period just to outside.

9. Im sorry but how do you expect to enjoy your high when your sitting there worrying if your ENTIRE HOUSE smells like weed.

And yes, if you do this your entire house will reek. 

• Like Like x 2
  10. Oh wait, nvm, OP has posters in his room, those should help.

• Like Like x 4
  11. if your weed is dank at all it'll stank up the house big time dude 

• Like Like x 1
  12. #12 5cooby Doo, May 17, 2013
    HAHAHAHAHA GO FOR IT, But leave your webcam on ;). Come On OP, T.H.I.N.K. If it's not your home and you do not have permission STEP OUTSIDE :confused_2: . I have to laugh at you for thinking HOTBOXING your room will not wreak later. I'm USED to the smell and I can tell when something has been hotbox'D. :bongin:

• Like Like x 1
  13. dont do it never worth it it will smell your house up itll go thru all the nook and crannys in ur door and ur room and it will escape trust me. unless ur like 3 floors down from ur parents room dont do it

14. #14 Grand Daddy Purple, May 17, 2013
    Fuck that. Sorry, not trying to be rude, but if you're trying NOT to get caught, then hotboxing you're room with smelly ass drugs isn't such a smart thing to do...just my honest opinion.

Be smart when smoking weed. You don't have to be smart once you're done, but be smart while you're doing it is all i'm saying. Wait for you're own house, or you're own car if you want to hotbox.

15. Somebody said this exact same thing on another post asking about smoking in their room. Was it you??

16. make a sploof or go outside man.. are you scared of the daark? lol

17. If you have a car you should hot box that! No worries at all then.

18. Smoking you could probably get away with, but hotboxing?  Do you want to get caught?