hotboxing In Room

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by briangumble, Aug 8, 2006.

1. I just use my bowl and blow the smoke out the window

2. eh, well I deceided I'll just smoke in my backyard. Maybe I'll hotbox some other time when my parents or gone, or when I get my car.

3. Smoking in my room is no problem. I usually pack my bowl at my desk and exhale out the window. However if the rents are home I just spray some febreeze or lysol on the doorway and window. I might spray some inside the room air. This works great, never been caught. Its also a good idea to make sure that noone is around the vicinity of your room, this is absolutely crucial in my house. My mom doesn't know I smoke, but she enters my room at odd/random times. One more thing, if your smoking multiple bowl. After each one go outside and do a little surveilance. Get some water or go get something.

Edit: I really got to read through threads before posting, my bad.

4. man make one of those sploof things you can smoke in your room or closet anytime if your smokin indoors an not tryna get caught bongs are your best choice blow the hit thru it an it smells like freshh laundry i do it all the time never get caught they cant smell it

5. I hotboxed my grandmas back porch. It is a glass expansion with carpet and shit. I was already drunk so i just said go ahead and let people hotbox the shit with joints and shit. I was so freaking out because my cousin left one of the doors into the house open and the whole house reeked! I left the back porch door open all night and sprayed like a bottle of febreeze while leaving the ceiling fan on. By morning it was gone thank god lol :hello:

6. Do it but don't pass out like I did once, We smoked a good quarter of blunts in my room and turned of the lights and started to play 'revolution 9' be the beatles.

We ALL passed out and woke up stoned.

7. ... why are you smoking in your room?

8. Because its the best place to smoke?

9. this ^
    go find a chill spot outside or something.. or a not chill spot idk just smoke outside

10. really?:rolleyes:

11. Just get the biggest blanket you have and smoke under that, and then when your done get out of the blanket without letting smoke out.

12. this thread was posted in 2006.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lol. Well if they are asleep they probably won't smell any bud. I used to smoke blunts at my dining room table at like 3 in the morning when i was 16. By time my mom got up the smell was gone.

If you really want to do it just wait till they are asleep and do it. You just need to know that they won't be walking past your door/getting up for a few hours.

14. I doubt youd be able to hotbox your room by yourself, unless your harry potter and live in a cupboard under the stairs.
    Wait and hotbox with friends ina car, much better experience.

15. [quote name='"bubblerman"']????? if youre gonna smoke in your room WHY would you hotbox it?? thats the worst plan ive ever heard to be honest. if youre smoking indoors and dont want to get caught the whole idea is to have no smoke in your room. have a fan going, window open, anything. hotboxing is the probly the worst thing you can do, and whats the point?[/quote]

Exactly

16. dude never came back in to post what happend.. his parents caught him.. omfg they killed him dude oh shit no...

• Like Like x 1
  17. No thats a good way to get arrested if you get pulled over. Your best bet is to just go outside or get a vape. MFLB is best for smell if you use flower also get a smoke buddy or sploofy.

18. #39 Deleted member 983465, Nov 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2018

• Like Like x 1