hotboxing In Room

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by briangumble, Aug 8, 2006.

1. I've always wanted to hotbox in my room, but my parents are always home, and the last time I smoked in my room I got caught. If I had my window closed, and closed the vent, and had a wet towl under the door, would that be enough to contain the smoke and the smell in my room? The last time I smoked in my room, I didn't use a wet towl, and the vent was open, and I had the window open with the fan pointing out the window, and my parents still managed to smell the weed and I got caught. I'm guessing the smoke went through the ventilation system, and under the door, and I think that's how they were able to smell it, but I'm not sure. I don't want to smoke in my room again unless I'm 100% sure I could get away with it. I'll probably do tests with burning incense, and seeing if I could smell it outside the room, but I don't know if marijuana smoke smells more than incense. But if I can't hotbox in my room without them smelling it, I'll just smoke outside.

2. hot box your car, i do it all the time...best way to go!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. I would suggest having the window open...

4. id say that the odds arent in your favor. just go smoke in your car or something.

5. Well if you just want to smoke out you should make a sploof. It is basically a coke bottle or a toilet paper tube stuffed full of bounce dryer sheets or what ever kind of dryer sheet you can buy. Like as many dryer sheets as you can jam in. Then you poke holes in the bottom of the bottle, or cover one end of the tp tube. Then exhale though the sploof and your smoke will smell like dryer sheets. No smell left over in the room at all. If you want to hot box you’re screwed because filling a room with smoke will make it smell in the area around the room like the hallway or a close by bedroom. The smell travels unfornatuly.

6. i smoke atleast 3+ times each day in my room, i just chuck a blanket at the bottom of the door and smoke, then spray air freshener (spray a little outside your room too if you can) n then i just make sure no one comes into my room.

7. HAHA hell yea man! :p

• Like Like x 1
  8. There is about a 0% chance of you getting away with this. Of the 6 times I've been caught, 4 of them were because of smell, and that was when I was leaned out of my bathroom window and using a sploof. It takes very little to stink up a room. I think you should just man up and do it, just box the fuck out of it. I think thats what I'm gonna do if my parents piss me off bad, but lately they've been pretty chill about me smoking just not in the house.

9. The perfect way to smoke without getting caught:

1. Make a sploof, and from my experience, using a bottle is MUCH more effective than using a tube.

2. Open the window, wherever you are.

3. Pack bowls that are small enough that you can KILL WITH ONE HIT. If you pack a full bowl, the cherry will continue to burn, and give off alot of smoke when it goes out.

4. Make sure you have something to cover the sound of your bong if that's what you use. Pulling on your bong obviously bubbles the water which can be quite loud.

5. When you are done, be sure to clean up everything, the ashes, everything.

6. Have a stash box that has everything you need in it. Mine has: Bong, sploof, two sizes of lighters and spares, kleenex for wiping bong down, tooth picks used to change screens, extra screens, visine, breathmints, bottle of febreeze, and of course, my stash.

7. Spray a bit of febreeze when done.

It works. Lately I have smoked every day with my parents and sister in the house - I usually smoke before work, so I'm in the bathroom with the shower running at 3:30 and toking a bowl.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Smoking indoors isn't all that exciting. Just ass good outside -Bakage.

11. my room smells like weed all the time. Thank god my rents do not come down stairs ever,

12. ????? if youre gonna smoke in your room WHY would you hotbox it?? thats the worst plan ive ever heard to be honest. if youre smoking indoors and dont want to get caught the whole idea is to have no smoke in your room. have a fan going, window open, anything. hotboxing is the probly the worst thing you can do, and whats the point?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah...word...

Why would you want to hotbox your room if you aint alllowed to smoke?

14. Just wait until they leave. They can't be home all the time... can they? I had a smoke fest at my house and we hotboxed my whole basement (25+ people) and I opened some windows that night and put on 1 candle and the smell was gone 5 hours later. Just wait for a night that they aren't home and toke up. It's not worth risking it while they are there, because you will be caught.

15. dude there has to be a night when there not home and if there isnt tell them to get a life! haha just kidding

dont hotbox it just toke small bowls

16. hotbox your car, its so fun!

17. Get a fan, Your window open, towel under the door, And a can of spray..

Axe, Febreeze, Wizard..Anything like that.

18. I'm allowed to smoke, just not in the house, so if I can't hotbox in my room without getting caught then I'll just smoke in my backyard. And I can't smoke in my car because I don't have one yet, but I will soon though.

19. Well I just found out my parents aren't gonna be here the day I'm gonna smoke, but just in case they come home early or whatever, I don't want them to smell anything right when they walk in the door if I'm hotboxing in my room.

20. Ok, well the definition of hotboxing is basicially having an area where there is no ventalation so you can cover the whole area with smoke. If they walk in, they will probably even see the smoke if you've smoked enough and how small your room is.

If ther is risk, don't do it. Leave the window open