Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hotboxing blankets

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chakada, Feb 26, 2012.

1. #1 Chakada, Feb 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2012
    today, for the first time i actually smoked in my room with nothing but a sploof, i have smoked in side before but always vaping or out a window i pulled 4 gravs and was off my ass i used a sploof with probably 20 dryer sheets and a scoop of coffee grounds in it. i want to set up a sick hotbox under my blankets tonight. will being under two blankets hold in enough smoke so that no smoke or very little escapes and after i am baked and the smell needs to be taken care of, could i just breath through the sploof for a while and all the smoke gets filtered through it eventually. do you think this will help with the smell and if i hit a bong under the blankets will the sound be well muffled so that it doesn't wake up my parents

EDIT: i also would like to know how it would effect the hotbox and how high it would make me if i blew every hit through a sploof? would it spoil the smoke and make the hotbox less effective?

2. For all this trouble you go to so you can smoke inside, why not just go outside?

3. For some reason, I don't think this plan will work well...

4. Do you plan on staying under the blankets for a while?

Because when you come out from under the blankets all of the smoke is going to escape..

Obviously you don't want to do this, or you wouldn't be asking this question, but I think you should just go outside.

5. yes i was planning on staying under i think if i burn incense after it should be fine but i want to know how well the smoke will be isolated

6. I feel like the smoke will go right through the blanket.

7. it will be two blankets thick, three if it would work better

8. [quote name='"Chakada"']
    it will be two blankets thick, three if it would work better[/quote]

It will not work, regardless of how many blankets you have

9. You're gonna be sweating your ass off!

But if you try 4 blankets I think it just might work!

10. I believe the proper name for this is the 'Tokyo Tent'.

11. Your blanket will probably smell like smoke even if it works

You could start a fire....

sounds like a bad idea to me....

12. I still think that the smoke particles will be small enough to fit through multiple blankets. I don't think it matters how many blankets there are.

13. I like the creativity man, but you'll definitely get caught with the smell.

14. It will help definitely, I just think you'd do better in an enclosed space with solid covering.

15. my parents smoke but for some reason they seem to not smell it very well. and i think incense and then letting it dissipate into the house it should be gone pluse doing the sploof thing might help some

16. Go to home depot or some shit and buy a bunch of plastic paper and make a plastic bubble fort thing u can step in and out of.

17. Getting higher from hotboxing is a myth. You absorb all of the THC in your lungs in a matter of seconds. You're really just starving your brain of oxygen.

18. Smoke as in they smoke weed?

That lightens the risks up. You ever been caught before? Thing is its a bad idea though, the blankets won't contain the smoke, it would be better to just smoke it out the window. A bowl, covering in-between hits, with your head out the window and blowing to the side. Making sure no smoke gets inside. A fan, towel, ozium etc. Or IMO you shouldn't waste your high worrying and have to go threw all this shit and just go outside.

19. I think his intention is mostly smoking in secret without smell, rather than getting higher.

20. #20 Chakada, Feb 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2012
    yes they have some sweet sweet dank i have been caught before but not because of smell once for sound and once for acting suspicious also i have very potent firecrackers in my closet and a lot of the times my room wreeks like weed and i just let it go out into the house and dissipate