Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HOTBOXING AN EMPTY HOT TUB

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by blazewilmington, Jul 26, 2017.

1. So in about a week or so me and 2 of my friends are going to a friends beach house. He has a hot tub that has a broken pipe so they had to empty the water. So now it's a hot tub with 4 seats and space to put lights, a speaker, and a shit ton of food and we are going to put the hot tub lid over us to hot box the shit out of it. Let me know your thoughts on this and if it's a good idea.

2. I mean it seems like a good idea if you don't wanna have fresh air and if you like hot crammed spaces... smoke literally anywhere else and i guarantee you'll enjoy it more bud

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I'm clostrophobic so I'd probably freak the fuck out

4. I love hotboxing though

5. Then there's your answer

6. Are you gonna put a "no girls allowed" sign outside your fort ? Nah but why have the cover on it, just chill in it without that? Idk man do what you feel even if it's weird af imo

• Like Like x 2
  7. lmao yall be doing to much, i mean, if youre all up to it, then go ahead but it seems silly. have fun.

8. Oh my god... :D

You're trying to reinvent the sweat lodge!

Those can provide profound life changing experiences...and they can kill you dead from heat exhaustion and oxygen deprivation. I would do what you are proposing, but only after doing some research first. Never mind the THC; that can't kill you.

Baking to death in a ground oven can, though. :mellow:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Hahaha true

10. Yeah we're gonna leave a crack open so oxygen can get in

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. You'd be surprised how much room there is in a hot tub when there's no water in it