hotboxing a room

Discussion in 'General' started by dankfrank, Jun 15, 2009.

1. how long does it take for the smoke along wit the smell to totally go away if you hotbox a room and crack the window when ur done?

2. I've found I cannot do it alone or with just 1 peice... It takes a while. Get about 2 or 3 friends and roll 2 blunts or 3 blunts. Pipes and bongs dont put off enough smoke to really fog a room out. It also depends on how big the room is.

As for smell if you smoke a cig afterwards it will smell like cigs instead. They also make this spray they sell in automotive sections of stores like wallmart and target and it works wonders... Cant remember the name atm but im sure somebody else will.
    If you crack a window it will also be harder to hotbox. open it completely afterwards.

Or play it safe and just do it in your car.

3. Most efficent- Turn off all fans while smoking. open windows fully. towel under door. Blow smoke towards window. when finished spray OZIUM. Then turn on all fans. Leave windows open. should smell fine within an hour.

I do it every night

4. Depends on the size of the room and the capacity of your lungs.

5. me and people used to hotbox my living room, in the afternoon when they sunshine pours through the window u can see some dense smoke

6. Ozium thats what it was.
    If he was hotboxing he would want to keep the windows closed. But yea towel up to door is a good idea too.