Hotboxing a car tradition i once had!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stackeds, Aug 10, 2012.

1. About a year ago i got into smoking weed alot again stopped for sports, anyways me and 2 of my other good friends really didnt have anywhere to smoke weed yet we are legal but none of us have a place of our own so we would get together and go out deep into the desert at night (not to mention i live in New Mexico so everything is desert lol) and we would hotbox my car and listen to music we would smoke a few bowls and get baked as fuck!:cool::bongin:

this happened for a year or so. Now 1 of my good friends quit smoking weed because of a bitch so that sucks and well the other person is no longer my friend and is basically dead to me, i really dont smoke with too many people anymore maybe one or two people really but i mostly smoke alone now so i really miss hotboxing with other people you get so fuckin high and its pretty funny shit.

So in honor of this tradition of hotboxing i am goin to hotbox my car lol

Just a high rant i was thinking of if anyone gives 2 shits haha...

2. I remember when i us

3. many a fun time were had in a hotboxed vehicle

4. I remeber back in my senior year me and my buddy would hotbox my car in secluded parking lots

We got ballzy one time and smoked a fat blunt. Damn we got so fkn high

I had a small lancer so my car was foggy and it was super obvious if anyone saw
    I remember leaving ina hurry being paranoid will so much fkn smoke was pouring out like milk

Best times man i feel you on that

5. Hotboxing always leads to a extremely funny night, I love just chilling in the car talking shit with my buddys

6. Yeah hotboxing cars is always fun

I remember one time we boxed my friends car with 5 people and 5 blunts. Personal gram blunts all around. And his car was fucking boxed, like you couldn't even see 2 feet in front of you. Well when we box something exceptionally well, we normally get out of the car and run across the street so we can see the smoke pouring out. The street we normally hotbox on is pretty secluded, but there are occasionally cars there. Well this time we ran across the street at EXACTLY the same time a car drove by and saw all the smoke pouring out. They asked if the car was okay, they must have thought it was on fire or the engine overheated haha. We said yeah it's fine and they continued on their way

7. i dont know what this is posed to mean?

Dude i agree 100% i smoked the filter of a cig one time thats how high i was not to much later one of my friends did it too haha

haha ya dude thats badass i always worry about opening the doors and the smoke pouring out, one time me and 2 other friends were cruising threw the streets we lit up 2 joints and one blunt at one time that was the smokest i have ever seen my car ahaha super sketchy

haha nothing better man!

haha good shit sounds like a badass time i have a similar experience

haha ya dude thats badass i always worry about opening the doors and the smoke pouring out, one time me and 2 other friends were cruising threw the streets we lit up 2 joints and one blunt at one time that was the smokest i have ever seen my car ahaha super sketchy