Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hotbox

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Potentcy, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Alright I have been smoking weed for a couple years now but I have never had hotboxed ANYTHING before. The people I live with are leaving for march break and me being 18, I am gonna stay home and chill. Anyway, I'll probably end up boxing my bathroom, it's a mid sized bathroom with a vent that draws air out of the room when you flip a switch. I was just wondering, how long do you think it will take for the smell to completely dissipate from the room if I turn on the fan and open the window?

And do you think a Half q will be enough to get a good hotbox going? Ill probably call up a few buddies and see whats good.

2. Gonna take a while if you have any carpet or anything the smoke can seep in to, but if you have a vent and some spray/ have a few days to let it air out it should be good.

Half q is more than enough to box.

3. It'll last 2 hours. 30 minutes with the fan.

4. a carpeted bathroom? huh

5. Alright ill take out any towels and stuff. There is no carpet so thats all good. Will it really take a day to air out? I have a squirrel cage fan so I think that will speed things up.

6. It wont take a day. That's stupid. It will take a couple hours at most. Run your shower and it'll be 15 minutes.

7. hahah i think he means like a shower rug...or not lol carpeted bathroom would suck i would have to have like 100% perfect aim or my carpet would smell like piss lol.

and OP you have a window? this is even better it will take like 30 minutes to an hour and about 10 if you shower.

just take like towels out and shit so you dont have to worry about washing them

Edit: god damn ninjas stealing my ideas making me look like i copied them.

8. Werd Thats sick as long as the smell won't linger days after ill be good. I usually smoke in my room,I just crack a window and blow it out

9. Do poor people not have bathroom carpets? :confused:

10. wait op you have a window in your bathroom?

11. Whatever you do, just don't hotbox a car. Everyone gets caught smoking in their cars, including me. In the past 2 weeks, I think 7 kids from my school have gotten caught hotboxing a car and I got caught like 2 months ago. But yea, you hotbox a small room in a house, that is good and should get you a good high.

12. Yeah i have a window

13. smoke that shiz mang.

14. Shoot man I'd just roll a blunt and hop up into your bedroom closet lol.
    Seal what you can/need to and blaze up.
    I'd just leave the window like half open though for the smell..

15. I was thinking of climbing up to my attic and smoking in there..or maybe the crawl space that is over my garage