Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hotbox or ventilate?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by taxiv3, Jun 7, 2018.

1. I live in an illegal state and smoke in my bathroom alot. I usually have the window open with a box fan and the fan in the bathroom going. Its been working great.

I know for day time smoking its better to keep windows closed when in illegal states.

Would be safer (police wise its my house) to keep the windows closed and just have the fan going? I don't care about lingering smell just don't want to make my house smell

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Honestly I'm really not worried at all about police just wanted to make sure I'm not being wreakless about my habit.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app