Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hotbox a hotel room?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AveryDanger, Jun 18, 2010.

1. My friends and I are staying at a hotel and we want to hotbox a cupboard or the bathroom or something in the room we're staying in. I was wondering if anyone had advice to not get caught or experience with this? thanks.

2. stayed in many hotels.....always just smoked right in the room....never had a problem

3. I played in a ska band when I was in high school, and we put 13 dudes in one hotel room to save money while road tripping to play some shows. We had slept in a van for the past two days, so we decided it was well worth the expense.

We put the shower on full blast as hot as it could go, put a couple towers under the door and lit up a few blunts. Everyone got nice and high and nobody got in trouble.

We were stupid though, ten of us came up the fire escape in plain sight of security cameras. Either security wasn't paying attention or they just didn't give a shit.

If we got away with it, you'll be just fine.

4. Yah I cant think of any reason you would be bothered unless your stupid about it.
    As long as you're not loud or breakin shit you'll be fine.

Good luck

5. I was at a hotel a couple weeks ago and my room had a balcony, i went out their and put a blanket over to block the wind ( i was on the shore).

but when it rained i would just hotbox the bathroom, i doubt anyone outside will be able to smell it, just dont forget to put up the do not disturb sign :D

6. idk i would never do it i read in the paper at least once or twice a week where some one gets busted for smoking pot in a hotel room. but who knows maybe they didnt use precaution

7. This.

And sex would usually follow