Hot tub while stoned.

Discussion in 'General' started by VapeMasterJr, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Seeing as I'm usually to high and afraid I would drowned I had never tried this til' the other day.
    I have a hot tub on my back porch and it was slightly snowing so I decided to get in. IT WAS THE BEST HIGH EVER. I turned some music on, had my bong next to the tub, and chilled for at least an hour and a half.

I recommend this to every blade who has a hot tub. :)

2. I do this a couple times a week, amazing feeling that and the steam room high is the shit

3. did this on new years at a mates farm and it was the most relaxing feeling ever. the sound/vibration of the bubbles, the night sky and stars, beers in hand and some nice ganj, cant go wrong.

4. Our hot tubs needs to be filled again.
    Weed+hot tub+stars=good times.

5. Since hot tubs are not drained after each use one must be careful to treat the water to keep it attractive and safe. It must be neither too alkaline nor too acidic, and must be sanitised to stay free of harmful microorganisms. Typically chlorine or bromine are used as sanitizers, but salt water chlorination is starting to become more common. Hot tubs should also be periodically shocked, which means oxidizing or breaking down organic material left behind from your sanitizer, as well as non-filterable material such as soap films and perspiration. cedartubs
    Sanitation can also be aided by a non-chemical ozonator
    For aesthetic reasons, and for the sanitizer to work properly, water should be neither too alkaline nor too acidic (low pH). The hardness level water, measured as the amount of dissolved calcium, is also important. Insufficient hardness can lead to corrosion and water