Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hot Tub Smoking. Chlorine?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CrazyCaptain, Jan 27, 2010.

1. #1 CrazyCaptain, Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2010
    My girlfriend and I were smoking in a hottub on saturday. Unfortunately, a certain someone happened to drop the half-smoked joint into the hot tub water so we were unable to finish smoking it as it had gotten damp.

Do you think we can salvage this now dried weed? Or would the chemicals of the hot tub render it "toxic" or something.

2. Id just toss that out man you dont really want to risk it. Although Im sure you'd be fine, it was only half a J afterall, and if the hot tub was well taken care of there is lots of chlorine in there.

3. The weed is probably ruined. Sorry man :(

4. There is also bromine in hot tubs, this prolly isnt too good to smoke..I say trash it.

5. I'm not sure that the chlorine diluted by the water would harm you, but I still wouldn't do this. I'm not exactly sure if it works like this, but chlorine gas was used in WW1 and it wasn't very pleasant.

6. Aww man!! id just toss that shit, i dont think chlorine would be very nice on your lungs, or any other chemical in a hot tub.

7. Youll most likely be fine. I'd smoke it. I mean, you can drink that water and be fine. I know it's not the best comparison but still, drinking a little wouldn't make you sick and there would be a lot more chemicals in one mouthful of that water than what is left from the water that soaked the weed.

8. its just half a j? toss it. why risk it?

9. All the chemicals in a hot tub...way too much stuff that can possibly fuck you up. i wouldnt try it.

10. It's not like you dropped a significant amount in there. Just toss it.

11. sounds like a buzzkill.. whenever i burn blunts in the hot tub i have to keep rememberin not to get my hands wet.. then after some blunts il spark a stogie in the tub