Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hot to smoke weed but no become a pot head

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedisnoweed, May 3, 2011.

1. Smoke weed all day.

Just kidding. Its all about priorities. I don't feel the need to smoke constantly, I have more important things to get done, but now I'm 4 months sober because of a job, I miss it, but I miss it like you miss a get together with a few friends. I smoked maybe once a week, I set that for me so i could keep up in all my classes and still have a great high every time. It works out fine for me because I'm of sound mind and all of that. I've tried addicting drugs with no problems because I use them responsibly.

2. I never smoke more than once a day, ever.

3. Keeping all your stuff out of sight is a good idea. That and maybe stashing it away somewhere hard to access (in the attic in a series of boxes)to make it a pain to actually access it.

In high school I had a rule that for every day I smoked I would take a break for one day. I could still smoke multiple days in a row, just if it was a three day smoke streak I'd have to take three days off. I held myself to that and it worked well.

4. Not a bad idea actually.

5. ha i thought you said "hot to smoke weed but not to become a pothead"

6. It's easy don't smoke when you have something important to do but the rest of the time you can smoke all day !

7. yeah me too. so now i just smoked everyday for like 5 years, and now i'm taking 5 off

8. What is a "pothead"....somebody who loves to smoke bud? I think we all fit that bill....smoke to your hearts extent man, just make sure you don't rely on bud.

9. What I really want to see is how to become a pot head without having any weed. :p