Hot teacher

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by astropuffman, Dec 3, 2008.

1. well have you ever had a hot teacher?

well i had back a long time ago in 7th i rember my friends would alway talk about how hot she was and how much they wanted to fuck her

well my question is have u had a hot teacher and if so did u do anything with her or for girls a hot guy taecher:cool::smoking:

2. i have never had a hot teacher

3. my 1st period teacher is banging

and im pretty sure she smokes weed too!

that'd be funny if she had a GC account :p

4. O man, my art teacher was like 25 with a tan body with a big rack and a nice
    ass. She is a dime. But her personality is really good which makes her even hotter. Probably was my favorite class i have ever taken

5. My 11th grade teacher was incredible.

Lets just say it made it alot easier to pay attention in class :p

6. There's this math teacher at my school and she's like 24. She has the nicest ass ever, a perfect rack, and the cutest fuckin' face. Let me tell you I'd straight fuck her til my dick fell off.

7. I've never really had any hot teachers, but I've had a few teachers I wouldn't mind fucking. My music appreciation teacher is actually kinda cute. Everytime she teaches I always picture myself put her on her table and fucking the shit out of her. She does have a cute little ass.

8. The History department in my highschool was full of hot men.

9. I was in Math 20 (grade 11) and we had a student teacher for the first 3/4 of the semester and she was fffffiiiiiiinnnnnnneeeeeeeee... Like 22/23 years old and also working p/t at BlockBuster. Her name was Miss Jackson and every time she yelled at someone they would reply "I'm sorry, Miss Jackson" and the whole class yelled "ooooooh!!!" broke into song... :D

She always said our class was the longest of the day.

10. I had a hot teacher.
    i asked her on a date....she said no :(

11. nope, never had a hot or even good looking teacher.

12. Hahahahaha! I just found out today I have her as a teacher! Class is going to be fucking awesome!

13. Last semester I had like 4 teachers i would bone, two of them pretty hot, the others were just bangable.

14. i had so many hot teachers back in middle school. in 6th all of my teachers were hot. the things i wish i coulda done to them:rolleyes:

15. I used to have this teacher in like 7th grade I think whose nipples were always showing through her shirt. So many times I seriously contemplated staying after class and just being like "You wanna fuck?" I was way too shy though :( Always had a massive hard on throughout her class and I'm 99% sure she saw it. She even came up to me one time and was asking me what kinda cologne I was wearing and was rubbing on my shoulders. Probably would have been weird as fuck though having sex with some 30+ year old woman when I was like 13, haha.

16. are you high...cause that sentence was perfect.... the flow is incredible.... you should creative write....

17. i've had about 10 dank teachers over the years and there was like 25 hot teachers in my high school. its a new school and all the teachers were like right out of college

18. I got 2 bangin' teacherz at my school, I alwayz try to hit on em but all they do is laugh and roll their eyez. Why can't they give a brotha a chance:cry:

19. #19 Skeletor, Feb 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2009
    in 10th grade i had the sexiest teacher ever, copped an ass grab once but thats it

she fits the exact description by grapeALICIOUS math teacher mid 20s nice ass nice titties cute face

20. I used to just tell my boyz I was gonna grab one of their asses, I'd walk by grab a cheek and then fall down knockin' over everythin', once I'm down I'm like "My ankle...FUCK!!!"