Hot Shots No Pest Strips

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Beachbound, Jul 22, 2011.

1. I have to give praise to these killer Stips.. I tried Mite-Rid, Lady Bugs and Predator Mites and still had Spider Mites crawling all over my plants and making little webs, so I broke down and purchased one of the Hot Shots Strips yesterday. I put it in the tent and this morning, I could only find one Spider Mite who's back leg was kicking in the last throws of life.. I could not find another LIVE mite on any of my girls. Pretty much all of the Lady Bugs are dead too :rolleyes:

Anyway, I have to say that I am impressed with the quick work this strip did, and after a few eggs hatch and die, I will pull the strip, bag it and use it again when needed, but I am just soo happy to see Dead Mites (I never thought I would be saying that) :hello:

I hope this helps anyone else with the Dreaded Spider Mite problem :D

2. ill remember this

3. Nice to know, but make sure your not in the room for a extended period of time with those, Iv read threads where ppl said they were pretty unhealthy to be breathing in.

4. Yes, apparently you cant be in the room for over 4 hours with these things.. But I make sure to keep my visitation down to just a couple of minutes.