Hot sauce lovers unite!

Discussion in 'General' started by UNAB0MB3R, Mar 18, 2012.

1. I got this mango hotsauce in hawaii once it had habanero in it too, i bought it off a band of hippies in the woods probobly the best sauce i ever had

2. Your lucky that shit wasn't 75% mushroom tea.:smoke:

3. fucking love hot sauces, good on burgers and everything!!!

4. I love hot sauce. I have an uncle who is like a hot sauce freak he has a cabinet full of different hot sauces. I dont have a favorite overall but siriachi is the best on Asian food and pizza. Franks is the best on wings. The only well known hot sauce I dont like is Tabasco.

oh if you never have before put tapatio on doritos. You owe it to yourself to try it

5. what i have in my fridge right now:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

not hot sauce, salsa, but fuckin good
    [​IMG]

6. I dig Tapatio.

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Suprised I haven't seen any Valentina fans yet!
    Best mexican style hot sauce ever; and also some of the cheapest, I could put it on anything even non-mexican dishes.

And there's not much to say about Sriracha; I think it's pretty widely accepted as the greatest hot sauce known to mankind

8. i put sriracha on everything, it's the ultimate hot sauce. tabasco is my jam too. grew a shitload of tabasco peppers last year and have homemade tabasco sauce, motherfuckin spicy. i love all hot sauces

9. i have defintely tried the Sriracha sauce, and it is awesome.
    But there is sooooooo much hotter sauces than that. Killer flavour though.

10. Fuck hot sauce. I put a large amount of ghost chili flakes in everything I eat. Godlike.

11. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My two favorites. Me gusta chile con casi todo.

12. Tobasco and tapatio taste like more flavorful tomato sauce to me I like serracha in things but not on things it's too sweet I try to get habenero sauce as much as I can and I make my own ghost chili oil

13. I love Cholula and Tapatio. I go back and forth between the two, but it's great stuff.

14. Louisiana hot sauce all day baby
    Or valentina if I'm in the mood.
    Tobasco is over rated as shit

Louisiana_Original_Hot_Sauce.jpg

valentinahotsauce.jpg