Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hot sauce bottle bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sublime_stoner, Jul 29, 2009.

1. This morning while i was putting tabasco hot sauce on my eggs i thought damn this bottle would make a nice mini bong im thinking about doing it ive made one from a beer bottle before it hit like a champ, but i was wondering if the bottle would hold enough smoke its the 2oz (59ml) bottle its a size up from the tiny bottle . Any suggestions?

:bongin:

2. Glass dril bit to cut a hole. and hell it will work. All you need is an airtight airway for the smoke to gather and a rush or a pull slide.

3. I did the same with a mini lavalamp nightlight, it was only the size of my palm, but even with dro it hold a cherry and you didnt even need to pull the stem ( glass stem from my bong) out, you could just keep taking rips and ping ponging it back to people.

4. Yeah just drill a hole the same size width wise as your slide. Sounds like a fun mini bong. I want one haha

5. I believe you need a diamond drill bit to successfully cut a hole in the glass without breaking the entire thing..

6. Yep you'll need a diamond tip drill bit for glass or wutever. Man I actually love putting franks red hot on my eggs.sooo good

7. this. get a decent size one, and buy a little glass slide for like $10

8. On my beer bottle one i actually used a dremel tool with a cone shaped thing coated in like sand paper or someting it worked pretty good

9. Tungsten carbide tipped bits also work. They are more common i think

10. If you are putting Tabasco sauce on your eggs your from Louisiana.

11. If your going to go through the trouble of drilling through glass, you might as well pick a better bottle or vase. A hot sauce one sounds hella gay. Go to GoodWill and find a vase for 5 bucks.

12. i made one once out of a texas pete can, but i found the mouth peiece to be too small

13. trust me id love to make a big bong from a vase but i want one thats easy to hide