Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hot resin chocolate milk experiment

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NudistDudist, Feb 5, 2007.

1. (I got this idea from budder.)

So I was boiling my quite resinated bubbler and decided to add some butter, maybe a tablespoon, into the mix. I evaporated most of the water in a pan over the stove once the bubbler was mostly clean. I used a rubber spatula to get all of the goo off the edges of the pan. The finished product came out to be about 3 tablespoons of dark, gooey liquid which surprisingly doesn't taste too bad.

Here's where some of you may cringe, haha.

I tried smoking this 'resin budder' but I decided that I was smoking more butter than resin. So, I made a cup of hot chocolate and stirred in the resin. I'm drinking it right now, it doesn't taste too bad. I've been licking my fingers, spoons, ect through this process and I feel a little bit stoned.

I'm going to drink all of the resin budder, I'll post back with results.

EDIT: shiiitt, i'm starting to get pretty stoned, haha.

2. LMAO.

I love res, don't you?

Get me through when I'm dry.

I guess if you like the taste, no need to stop huh?

3. My friend in his dorm room, took a bunch of stems, then boiled it in milk for a while. then drank the milk.

he said he almost threw up because it tasted so bad. but he said he'd never been as high as he got from it.

4. That's crazy!!

5. Lol that's way too funny
    but I honestly think I might try that.
    It prolly will taste like crap,
    but i'll get superfaded!!

6. I say a good idea would be to boil the stems with the milk then add chocolate syrup, that shit is so sweet that it would mask the taste for sure.

7. Just boil it in water then put a tea bag in it, add some suger and drink.

8. water wouldn't absorb any thc, youd have to use something with lipids (fat) in it.

9. Yeah, chocolate sauce wouldn't absorb the thc. It's not alcohol or oil or fat based.

You could however, make cannabutter and put it in your homemade chocolate candy. This is a great way to mask the taste of the cannabis if it is too strong for you.

10. It's already been proven that Hot Water WILL agitate the THC enough to come off the

stems, weed, etc. therefore getting you high.

11. so...what can i use that might not taste that bad....like a drink...that i can boil my stems in =] cus i dont think BOILED milk would taste good either way....lol

12. damn wtf?? dats gross.

13. sir, i literally cannot believe that you melted resin, mixed it with butter, and drank it.

but more power to ya bro :D