Hot or Cold Water?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Metal Bacardi, May 4, 2010.

1. What do you all use in your water pieces??
    I personally use steaming hot water for mine.

2. I've used steaming hot in a bong before, it was great. But I usually use cold.

3. i've only ever used cold... next time i will try steaming hot! is it harsher at all? i could put less bud in...?

4. i have always used cold water, why would you use hot water? someone explain please. sounds pretty dumb imo.

5. Hot water expands the pores in your lungs, possibly making the THC sink in deeper.
    That was my only guess as to why it would be better.
    It feels fucking refreshing though!

6. im not sure why but try it with hot water, its like the feeling of taking a steamy shower

7. Always use cold water in the chamber of the bong.

If you have a pre-cooler or a/c, then try using hot water in there, and cold in the bong - it's pretty interesting :D.

But if you're ever going to use hot water in your bong, dont waste time putting ice in it because that's counter-productive.

8. yea the first time i used hot water, i was inhaling and i just kept going, i thought it was getting worse and more harsh, but it was just the warm air and the massive fucking amount of smoke being produced. i though i just got a normal hit, but then i exhale and holy shit there was so much more smoke. you feel like your about to cough but its all good just keep hitting.

9. I vape thru my bong and now only use hot water. For those that have never tried it.............try it.:hello:

10. I always use cold. Just the way it is.. I guess il try warm/hot some day! :smoking:

11. Could someone explain why you would use hot water???

12. Hot water is much smoother IMO, but usually I use cold or room temp water out of convenience.

It's really personal preference. Just DO NOT put ice in a bong with hot water.

13. How hot should the water be, normally I just use tap or chilled bottled water because of convenience.

14. As hot as you can get it out of the faucet.

15. not boiling hot but hot

16. i usually use cold but my friend used hot water and he said that you could barely feel the hit

17. Well i prefer the warm because it just expands the smoke before it hits your lungs and it just feels amazing to take a steaming hit.

18. I used to smoke with ice cold water and then ice but then started using hot water and ever since hot water has been my fav