Hot neighbours showering

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mr O, May 3, 2011.

1. start working out naked at the same time, and maybe one day she will see you. Then it will be a bonding moment.

2. awww...op's horny:eek:

me too guy, me too....

3. u can throw a can with a string on the end across to her and get her to come over and have animalistic sex if she's into ur bod.

this is the plan, make shit work.

4. UPDATE:
    I finished school with a friend an hour or two ago, so we were walking and smoking some grass while heading to my house. We're almost here, walking on my street, and i can see far away on the sidewalk someone walking toward us. Once i reached my house, i recognized her, she was heading home too. When she was close enough of me to make eye contact she just looked down and hurried to get into her house lol.

Now I'm not sure if she actually saw me or not? I was in sweatpants when everything happened, with no t-shirt...
    This is confusing haha, but so funny :p

5. #45 DojaCFR, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lmao, off topic (sorry) but I have a bad habit of associating posters with their avatars...and in my stoned state of mind I SO saw Charlie Sheen saying this...

Lmao...WINNING!

6. why does this shit never happen to me?

7. @diegz do u have hot neighbors or just in general?

8. Are your parents the same EXACT age? If one of them was born even a second before the other... then one of them was underage when the other was legal. By your own definition, you are the product of a couple creeps yourself there buddy.

9. Now every time you see her....

[​IMG]

10. maybe she saw you and decided it was a good idea to go shower ^.^

11. hahahaha i thought about it, when i got home I went straight upstairs but she wasn't there unfortunatly :p

12. #52 HMJ Crimpz, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Freakk.

13. aha dude, same kinda thing happened to me, My mum was talking to our neighbour, I looked out the window (not knowing it was our neighbours) and saw down this hot chick from next doors top. Pervert win.

14. Haha her mistake so its not peeping Tom. Got lucky :)

15. you gotta go grab her man. these events don't come around often.

16. me too..........

[​IMG]

17. pics or it didn't happen.