Hot legs!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Fizzly, Sep 1, 2012.

1. I love looking at female legs, especially those of well-known, well-dressed women.

Megan Fox:

[​IMG]

=========================================================

Lauren Lyster of "Capital Account," Russian TV, has perfect legs. Check her out on You Tube, she is so fuckable.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYZbsbFbgr8&feature=g-user-u"]Is the Global Economy facing a Kondratieff Winter in the midst of Summer? - YouTube[/ame]

Here's a shot I took of her when she was crossing those gorgeous legs:

[​IMG]

==========================================================

The stunningly beautiful Amy Robach of ABC News:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

========================================================

Susan Hendricks of CNN:

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. I approve this message

3. I love legs!

4. I like legs butt im in love sith that ass ass ass ass ass ( low voice) ass ass ass. Nicki minaj song reference

5. I vote the picture of Megan Fox 'Least Attractive Photo of Megan Fox',

[​IMG]

6. i love lookin at them cause i can just imagine squeezin them as im pile drivin the shit outta her..

7. Where I went to high school girls had to wear dresses...all us guys lived for the panty shots....been hooked ever since...

8. Oh yeah, I'm definitely an ass man too.

Did you ever notice that good legs and good asses are usually found on the same bitch?

When they're sitting down while wearing a short skirt or dress is when the fun starts. [​IMG]

9. Ha! They had just invented pantyhose when I was in high school, and before that they all wore regular stockings with garter belts. And they could not wear shorts or slacks either.

I always hoped for a seat in the front of the class if possible, and I knew who all the hotties were that sat with their legs apart. I hardly ever looked at the teacher, lol, head was always looking back.

Catching a peek of bare skin above the stocking was like heaven. Every fucking day I would walk out of class with a rock-hard boner, holding my books in front so it wasn't so obvious. [​IMG]

10. You sound like a real ladies man :cool:

11. THAT is supposed to be Megan Fox?? Doesn't even look like her. :confused:

As some broad at a now-defunct forum used to say, "Megan Fox is the poor man's Angelina Jolie."

[​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Nooo lol, just some random chick I found. I recognize her from somewhere though!

:laughing: So true, so true. She really is.

13. The Queen of Legs: Stacy Keibler
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Yep that sexy right thur

15. thats blake lively I think

cant say I'm much of a leg man, more of a ass/hip/thighs kinda guy

16. Naw ... Pinky got'em ...

[​IMG]

17. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kate Upton: Legs, tits AND ass :love:

18. ^^ She's like the modern Marilyn Monroe, I'd plow her passionately.

19. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']^^ She's like the modern Marilyn Monroe, I'd plow her passionately.[/quote]

I want her to sit on my face