hot hot sauce

Discussion in 'General' started by Smithnpeek, Apr 10, 2007.

1. I've done it too. Fuck it!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Lmao ahhh its cool, i always like joking around with you when i see you in threads. You always have a great sense of humor

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I've been doing it a lot lately, lol.
    maybe a bit too much for those who get annoyed by old threads.

I often would just rather resurrect a thread from years ago than make the exact same one again for myself, haha.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Yep because if you do start a new one alot of someone will tell you to go search the old ones, but if you bring an old post back to life they call you out on it,.lmao it funny how that works

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. :love:

I like the old threads. They're like little time capsules. I just can't help but try to make a joke relating to the topic though for the lolz:cool:

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Damn this threads old lol

7. :lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe: @ people thinking habanero is the hottest you can get :laughing::laughing: that tickled me :laughing::laughing:

Someone at my friend's work spiked a cake with Ghost chilli extract.. the person who ate it nearly died & they had to call an ambulance lmao

I fuck with ghost chillis when I make hot wings it's all about how you balance the flavours out :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I always find it a pleasure to see an older thread, that was cool, resurrected.

Here is my favorite, check the date and be sure to read post #14. It will shoe how we became Blades;

Evenin, mornin, afternoon, y'all!

I just spent 15 min. trying to get in Yahooka.(Is it OK to...

:smoke:

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  9. haha it made me laugh, too!

nowadays they are!

back in 2007 when this post was created, the hottest pepper discovered was the ghost pepper ("Bhut Jolokia" being the formal name) which peaks in tests at about 1 million Scoville, but usually considered around 800- or 850-thousand Scoville (average).
    [​IMG]

"Pepper X" from Ed Currie of Puckerbutt Pepper Co. is a claimed 2.5 to 3 MILLION scoville!!!!!
    this is from the man who is credited with bringing the Carolina Reaper to existence.
    [​IMG]

there is a Youtube show that features celebrities and spicy wings, and they have a sauce on the show that contains Pepper X through a partnership with Puckerbutt and Heatonist (a hot sauce curation company).
    can't find this damn sauce anywhere online for under like $70.
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Right on - and it sucks because I love my heat!

The absolute worst is the next morning for me - lol

7205BD74-11E1-4BF2-B49C-5CC4377C00E6.jpeg

J

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lol I love hot sauce. any kind really none is too spicy for this girl.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Well dude, up until just before this thread was made - THEY WERE...

“Habanero peppers were once the hottest peppers in the world, but no longer. Chili peppers are getting hotter and hotter, with new peppers topping a mind blowing 2 million Scoville Heat Units, but habanero peppers offer a powerful heat that once claimed the top spot in the Guinness Book of World Records.

The Red Savina Habanero Pepper was once the hottest pepper in the world, reigning on the Guinness Book of World Records list between 1994 and 2006.

Cite: The Hottest Pepper in the World

So people thinking that the hottest pepper in the world were absolutely correct according to Guinness Book of World Records until just before this thread was born.

J

• Like Like x 2
  13. I Got some 3.5mil 20190117_160953.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Man but what do you even do with a pepper that hot!? Lol

At that point it’s not even fun anymore - it just hurts lol

Seriously though - what do you do with something like this?

J

• Like Like x 1
  15. Wouldn’t a pepper like that supply electricity to Los Angelos for 100 years?

Couldn’t it be used to power a nuclear power plant for a thousand years?

At the very least it would send the space shuttle into orbit, no?

The biggest problem with peppers this hot is where to store the spent pepper rods...

J

• Like Like x 1
  16. I cut it up and pop in in oil gentle heat for 20- 30 mins then remove chillys maybe use them in a chilli con carny then with the oil allow to cool decant into a glass bottle and perfect any time you want some spice...
    Or give them to people who think cause they can eat a scotch bonnet they can heat a reaper haha one guy at works adiment he could eat one and be fine but i dont wannabe the one to get in trouble for making a collegue ill or something.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Hottest pepper i know of is a real Chocolate Bhutla. 2.5m Scoville

18. As it stands the reaper is still no1 hottest they were working on one called jigsaw but dunno if that happend or not