Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hot Girls Smoking Weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dredastar, Jul 12, 2006.

1. I was doing a little searching earlier and came across these HOT girls smoking weed. apparently, they are all about proving sterotypes wrong that stones are lazy, uneducated, and not attractive. We'll, these girls are slammin and i thought its just interesting because at least for me when i think of smoking weed i never really picture any girls, especially not hot ones. google girlsgoneweed and check it out its pretty coool.

P.S. this is not an advertisement as 1) im not a girl, 2) i have no affliation with the site and dont know anybody on it or who made it. Its just an observation.

2. wrong category and i've never hear the stereotype of stoners being uneducated or unattractive

... i don't know about you, but i'm not ugly.

3. id like to meet these girls in person...............;)

4. I have quite a bit of higher education. :)

I wouldn't say I were ugly either. :)

5. In other words Dredastar is probably lazy, uneducated, unattractive, and most likely a homo
    PS dont neg me

6. your not ugly your beeeeyooootiful :D

And yeah...me and all my stoner friends (male or female) are ugly...actually I think most stoners are prettyy hot...

7. What the fuck is your problem? I said its a sterotype that some people NOT me that have never smoked have a picture of when they imagine somebody who smokes weeed. Im tryin to show you fuckin hot ass girls and your bitchin bout whether your attractive or not. I don't care if you are or not, i only fuckin care about smokin good weed and the girls!

8. ....Not a good way to start off at the city dude...

9. Yeah man chill the hell out or your going to have a super short stay here,which is starting to look like it might be a good thing.

10. I know what your sayin I'm not tryin to get hype its just not cool when I was tryin to show something that is pretty cool like hot chicks smokin , and some guy wants to debate about stereotypes and what not. I dont like drama and im sure most of yall dont either im real chill.

11. This is what he was referring too, he's sayin that he hasnt heard these stereotypes before, which in fact, neither have I..

12. oh yea lol u sound real chill :p

ps:
    -
    that looks like drama to me bro...

13. I don't know if you guys are living under rocks but pretty much everyone that doesn't smoke, thinks of smokers as uneducated and lazy. The ugly thing, meh not always, but im sure pot smokers aren't thought of as the most attractive people.

But we know thats bullshit, but I don't mind...

:smoking:

PS: For the record I've smoked with a lot of BANGIN bitches... :cool:

14. LOL DUDE SPLIFF OMG I FUCKING LOVE THAT LITTLE DANCING CREATURE IN UR SIG LOL!!! MAD PROPS! +rep!

15. Thanks Spliff for sayin what i was trying to say in a better way. thats all i was saying. No beefs with anyone man just spread the good vibes and enjoy MaryJ

16. this argument never should of even happened, he said "apparently there trying to solve steriotypes" which is reffering to girlsgoneweed.

17. what?

your fucking gorgeous!!!

18. Yeah I met some bangin hot girls that blaze a lot over the past few weeks. One of them even hooked me up with an eighth of orange crush this past weekend.

19. It's called a discussion. That's what we do here.

20. yeah dude what the hell im a stoner and im not ugly and i know stoner girls that are hot as hell too. terrable post! shame on you im stoned!:mad: