Hot girls fat friend?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChemicalBrother, Sep 25, 2012.

1. So here is my situation fellow blades.

I know this chick who i intend to bang, asked her over to my house for shots, she said yes but only if here friend were to come.

Her friend- Her friend is this chick who i despise, she is everything that fits the category of a B.U.F.F she is loud, short, fat, and annoying.

What do you do in this situation?

One of my plans was just to dump her off on my ginger friend without telling him that she is coming too.

Any suggestions?

2. get'em both wasted and have a 3some.. tough for the other one to be loud and annoying with her mouth on your cock

• Like Like x 1
  3. Man shes a cock De-flater i could never do it

4. Whats a "B.U.F.F" ?

• Like Like x 1
  5. big ugly fat friend

6. [quote name='"ChemicalBrother"']

big ugly fat friend[/quote]

:laughing:

7. You must realize that she's probably only bringing her friend along to cockblock you?

If she wants the D, she's not going to bring a party along with her to go for shots with you.

It sounds like she's an unreceptive fish. Be on your A-Game when she comes over but don't expect much.

8. Thats why i kinda wanted to bring the ginger, to distract the B.U.F.F

9. [quote name='"Niveuspuer"']You must realize that she's probably only bringing her friend along to cockblock you?

If she wants the D, she's not going to bring a party along with her to go for shots with you.

It sounds like she's an unreceptive fish. Be on your A-Game when she comes over but don't expect much.[/quote]

^ this

10. I doubt you're going to get very far with this OP. Like the other guy said, she obviously sees what you're trying to do, or she wouldn't have said she wanted to take her friend.

11. Sure but if she's simply just uninterested in you, that's not going to be a very effective strategy.

And what if your friend is also interested in the girl you're after and only adds to the cockblock?

What makes you think he's just going to want to kick it with the so-called "B.U.F.F.?"

12. Why must my plans always be ruined :mad:

13. Dump her on the ginger.

Sometimes u gotta fight fat with ginger.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Or her plan is to have a three way but she doesnt want anyone to find out. She knows you arent going to tell people you banged her "B.U.F.F."

You never know..

15. Its actually D.U.F.F i found out, its designated ugly fat friend

16. [quote name='"Stigma"']Dump her on the ginger.

Sometimes u gotta fight fat with ginger.[/quote]

Dude if I knew how to make a sig this would be mine hahhahaa

17. Maybe the B.U.F.F has a thing for you and the hot one is trying to get fatty laid.

18. That be my worst nightmare

19. Dont knock it till u try it bro!

U might like it. :D

20. i don't like a short greasy chick, who shouts right in my fuckin ear, and cockblocks me :mad: