Hot girls are so f'ing stupid

Discussion in 'General' started by Murs, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Excuse me but men are talking.

2. Exactly what I was thinking lmao

Get out of here with that garb

3. women = men

4. I think i don't need to read anymore

and it isn't just "hot girls" who are self centered and not intelligent...

Girls in general do this...you can't put a label on stupidity...

5. WOW. If Women are Men in your circle, DO NOT WANT.

6. How about you both just chill?

Everyone on here i mean to say.

Without women there is no life, without men there is no life.

we both need each other so what's the point in fighting?

7. I understand this was said in jest. But this is a prime example of the cultural bias to which I am referring. Ancient semitic tribal taboos that carry over into modern society.

8. More as how the amount of cultures that have taken the same path over and over again with no logical reasoning.

9. i like sexism jokes, but only because my girlfriend knows im joking. we're all born with the ability to be as smart as we put our minds to.

10. Hot girls are not stupid! People just expect so little out of them, they have all the free time in the world. You think they haven't figured that out? Smart as tacks, those hot girls are. ;)

11. In most societies before the flooding of Christianity and Islam into the world, women had an equal say in society. In fact, most cultures worshipped female gods and were led by female priestesses along with priests. I've read several archaeological articles on the origins of Lilith and find it fascinating that before she was type cast as the mother of all demon, she was a goddess for many religions in the fertile crescent region. The Mother came before the Father.

12. that's what I'm saying if you have a vagina, you run the universe...imo...

" Because a man can't create one, he has no right to tell a woman when to create one"

-Tupac

13. You just bought the biggest and latest HD/3D TV that is just fucking insane and will blow your fucking mind. It looks nice, Smells nice, It's just a huge over-kill.

But you just moved into a brand new home and guess what! You have no power in the house. Your brand new state of the art TV is now useless and works great as a living room decoration.

Point:

Women= TV

Men= Power to make the TV work

14. :confused:

And since when did this thread turn into a man vs. woman thread? I'm pretty sure the OP was referring to superficial "hot" girls, not to women in general, lol. Can't we all just get along and stop being assholes???

15. I vote for this thread to be closed, lost it's direction and nothing but conflict has risen out of it.

16. It's just general conversation, Everyone is pretty much staying in line, Providing their own opinions.

Or

Should someone just go ahead and make a seperate thread "Man vs Women"?

17. No it's not on track the original concept was about Superficially good looking women.

You guys are now just bashing the opposite sex.

18. I really don't think everyone is staying in line....somebody told me to be quiet because "men were talking".....i thought people here at GC were waay nicer and better than this.

19. Atleast people are still in the ballpark about "Women" and ....................

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT WAFFLES

I like Chocolate chips with mine and my G/F is always on point about them.

20. why would someone bash women?

i love women! whats not to like?

they smell nice, look nice and you can even have sex with them!