Hot girl...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Fathomed, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Long time reader first time poster.

I'm after some advice from some level headed individuals so here goes.

There's a girl in my college who I've met at a couple of partys and talked over a spliff and my god is she hot, like 9/10 hot in my opinion. Anyway the problem is that we only ever talk at said partys etc, I pass her inthe halls and I always get an awkward feeling from her, like our eyes will meet and she'll smile and look at her friend or something, never really say hi or anything which is pissing me off as I'd like nothing more than to sit and chill with her, see what she's about. Thing is we have no mutual friends or anything that would make this a hell of a lot easier. So help me out please, how can I get the girl?

2. Do what you said: sit and chill with her, find something you have in common and ask her out to something!

3. I would but I don't know how to initiate it. I can't see how I would get into position where I can just chill alone with her

4. First of all, she is waiting for you to initiate. Do you know how to cook? Invite her over for a home cooked meal with a spliff and some coffee, what's a better way to get to know someone than this?

5. Just ask her if she wants to come smoke a joint when you see her... girls who smoke are much easier lol

6. I'm only 18 so a home cooked meal might be a little weird considering I still live with my dad, but thanks for the suggestion. Anyone ever had a similar situation?

Also I'm not quite sure what vibe I get off her an I'm usually pretty good at Reading girls, who's to say she won't accept my buds and run? It's weird I really just can't read her. One way to find out I guess

7. Fucking stop her in the hall and be like "Bitch! We going for coffee. See you in a half hour out side Tim's!" then storm off like nothing happened.

Okay, just ask her if she wants to go smoke a quick one, then when she's taking a toke be like "we should do lunch sometime". Boom, you're in.

8. I would totally do that man but o don't know her well enough to not seem creepy and that's the last thing in going for

9. if she smokes u have an easy in my friend invite her to get high watch a movie somthing funny it will relax u both after the movi talk foer a while and jsut sorta go for it tell her ur crushing if it were me after the movie id pull the naked man...works 2 outa 3 times my man

10. Is this what I think it is?

11. The Naked Man, where one takes advantage of a distraction in order to get naked in front of their date in hopes of sex, by means of confidence or by pity. if thats what u think it is then yes

12. Sounds like you're in the friend zone and never leaving it.

Relationships rarely bud over time. You start a non-friendship relationship almost immediately, or you go right into the friend zone.

13. my friends always said hi to me in the hallways, girls who liked me were usually shy :p

14. I used to love being in the 'friend zone' It gave me something to work for. ;)

15. The real question is Does she have a kick ass personality? Is she worth your pursuit?

Answer those two, and then go from there. Like everyone has said, if she smokes...that's your in.

Invite her in on a blunt or something, and then just start talkin to her. Get those digits and go from there.

16. Be like, "What it is yo?"

17. you're in college dood. you gotta take the initiative and muster up every ounce of courage and go talk to her. if she's as hot as you say, i'd do it before some dick bag does. chicks dig confindence; remember that when you go to do it. and if you're nervous thats alright, because if she's a cool girl she'll find it cute anyways. just walk up and say something like, you wanna split a spliff later? very few stoners will turn down free weed, so theres your in right there. once you guys are blazing it should be a bit easier to talk to her and you can invite her out to eat or grab coffee or something. good luck bro.