Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hot boxing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Young-stoner, Oct 22, 2014.

1. OK in about 4 days my friend and i are gonna have a huge hotbox in his room. we already plan on pipes, papers, covering all cracks i just need some advise on what we should have in the room (i.e. Food, Drink, etc) to make it more fun. Any ideas?

2. Music ; D

Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. thank you any other advice

4. a bunch of good movies. Comedies for when you get the giggles.

5. Cool lights are always cool.

6. Get a bag of Fuego Takis from 7/11 and some Peace tea or Arizona tea, some beer jerky, donuts, sour cream and onion chips with dip, apples and caramel, some pizza, chicken nuggets, mozzarella sticks, buffalo wings, and candy!!! :D Also get a fog machine

7. Naked women

8. ime if im in an enclosed space and smoke some form of tobacco it gets everyone ^^^. though its conditional

9. A strobe light and a lava lamp

10. Some lights, plenty of herb obviously. Uhh towel under the door proper incense or spray to cover the smell if you need to. What else....chill furniture to vegetate, funny movies like half baked or scary movie 1 lol my favs. Musics good too, hella munchies and drank and you shoulf be good man. Have a nice hot box

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Get your favourite munchies and carbonated beverage, and hopefully you have access to someone's netflix account. Fun for days!!

Best buds for life.

12. Xbox or some other gaming platform

13. the internet for funny shit. dont be awkward sitting on your phones all night. 

14. I'd crack the window to let the smoke and the farts out.  Then beer and wine, invite some ladies and order in some food.  Fresh air is better than smokey after you take your hits.   :smoking:

15. #16 MyNamesAustin, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    Don't do a marihuana hot box! The devil's lettuce is directly related to every murder ever!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Well, hotboxing was one of my only options back in college due to campus police were every where.

I boxed in attics, portapotties(at my job lol), rooms, uhauls, cars, and etc...

I find that some good music is always best. Some Juicy J, Whiz, Snoop Lion, Kid Cudi for the ones who like rap. Other genres are all about weed so no need to stress the tracks. Dub step, reggae, rap, trap... Pandora radio is great for it. Or either get an aux cord and take turns DJing. I always enjoyed the is the most.

Food wise... Dude, chips and dip. Get two big bags and 2 kinds of dip. They will go around all night with about 4-5 people. And peace teas. Cheap and good.

Games... Only if you know everyone will enjoy it. Nobody likes just watching if they don't even like gaming.

And movies are great towards the end of the sesh. Keeps you laughing and having a good time.

Enjoy brotheren.