Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hot Boxing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LargeLance, Dec 19, 2012.

1. What was the best place you ever hot boxed?
    My friends and I found a big ass hole in the woods so we covered it with a tarp, and all smoked a blunt to the face underground. :smoking:

2. Probably the gondola at a ski hill. Me and 2 of my friends went skiing and I knew the people who worked at the hill, so we lit up 2 blunts and enjoyed the ride. Took about 20 min's to get to the top. We were beyond stoned by the time we got up there haha :smoke:

3. Thats sick as hell.

4. One time, in the not-so-distant past, my buddy and I build a blanket fort in the living room. We draped it over the top of the couch, and included the TV for gaming. Brought in all the supplies and munchies.

Fuckin' A. That shit was bananas. 24 years old and I hot boxed a blanket fort :smoking:

5. A fort I made out of pillows and blankets when my mom left town lol

^ wizard

6. i did the saame thing

7. snow forts

8. One time I stuffed myself in my grandfather's footlocker. Talk about a hotbox!!!

9. Closet, Bathroom, Car ? Any place small lol

10. Bathroom in the house I used to live in as a kid didnt have windows. Towel under the door and you're good