Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hot Boxing - Does it get you more high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by keno, Aug 31, 2007.

1. qft
    theres nothing better then waking up and jamaican hot boxing

2. i smoked a blunt in a small ass car with 2 other heads and we were FUCKED UP the wholleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee night i think we went home around 4:30 and i was still faded. we smoked 2 blunts that night in that car and the car was FILLED with smoke. after we were done smoking we would make sure to chill in there for at least 5 minutes to get all the smoke. lets put it this way we ended up chillin in the car for like an hour just laughing our asses off and tripping out.

3. lol, Black-Syth, thats funny. i call clambakes when u get a whole bunch of chicks out tannin at once. i.e. "damn, its a clambake out in the quad todaaaaay!! we out there!"

and i posted something about hotboxing awhile ago. when i did it, it was with 2 other guys and those douchebags fell asleep after 2 blunts and the room didn't even really smell like weed yet. and my room isn't even that damn big.

4. you definetely wouldnt be able to tell the difference between ur highs hotboxing or not. def hella fun though. but its not worth it if u risk getting caught because of smelling

5. u get more high in a hotbox from a blunt or a jay because the smoke from the end of the joint that usually escapes gets trapped in the room/car/tent. this smoke hasnt been inhaled so it contains thc.

6. once at 4:20am me and my homie were boxin my jetta with 2 fatty peach blunts then we smoked a bowl and my lighter ran out of fluid so we convinced are selfs that there wasent enough oxygen to let the lighter light so we got scared got out of the car and then tried smoking anouther bowl then we relized that the lighter was out and i full on pissed my pants i was laughing so hard

7. haahaha panda, thats fucking hilarious. Boxing definitely fucks you up more.. Don't know if it's actually more THC or just the environment or what, but I get liftedddd.

8. hotboxing does get your higher! if any of you have gotten a pet high (i dont agree with it, my friend did it to his dog) you know that it does actually get them high. so there has to be THC in exhaled smoke.

9. I reckon it would get you higher if your hitting a blunt or joint or something that burns off alot of smoke that you dont inhale.

10. I would agree in saying that hotboxing seems to get me more high . . . Simply stated that I too have seen members get high from second hand pot smoke. I look at it like this. How many deaths per year are blamed on second hand smoke from ciggarrettes (sp)? Can that same concept be applied that that is caused by the leftover smoke not getting absorbed before being exhaled? Is it the burning tobaccoo while the cig. isn't being smoked? Whatever it is, if that is the case, wouldn't one assume that there is such a thing as second hand weed smoking? (just there are no side affects from smoking pot....) So there is really no way of prooving it . . . other than sit in a car, hot box it, and see for yourself.

I can also see how someone that doesn't smoke would be more proned to getting high off of second hand weed smoke as to they have little to no tolerance to the drug. I am no scientest, nor do i have any qualifications to say as to if hot boxing gets you more high or not, but all i can say is I would tell someone "Yes." if they asked me.

My trophy is usually how much smoke exits from the area when the door is opened. Depending on how thick the smoke is, and how long it flows out is how much of an accomplishment we have made.

Once again just my 2 cents.

11. Same clambaking is what we call it in chicago

12. I think it gets you higher. If not, its still enjoyable sitting in a self-created cloud of awesomeness.

13. yea it is mad fun i just blow all the smoke in my room or where ever i am chilling and its cool just to watch it move around and shit

14. Lol its awsom in a roadster. Smoke up with the top down and drop the top and let a giant plume of smome float up into the sky. Its like a pothead smoke signal.

15. Lol its awsome in a roadster. Smoke up with the top down and drop the top and let a giant plume of smoke float up into the sky. Its like a pothead smoke signal.

16. Yes HotBoxing Does get you more higher i did that shit today n still feelin it !!!!:smoking:

17. I love to hot box I feel like it gets me higher and I enjoy seeing the smoke and doing smoke tricks!

18. i feel like it does because when me and my friends box a car we always have 3 blunts going around and 3 different strains, i usually have to step out because my head is spinning beyond belief because there is so much smoke.. hahaah

19. this is a 6 month old thread.

20. [quote name='"Ali20"']this is a 6 month old thread.[/quote]

Try 5 years old.