Hot boxing a blanket

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheOriginalMad, Jun 10, 2012.

1. So im currently sitting on my bed with my laptop and head holding up a blanket above me. Ive got a joint and i figured I would try and hot box my little blanket fort. I expect the blanket to need a thorough wash / febreezing.

2. Did somebody say Blanket? :laughing:

[​IMG]

Naw, but that's cool man. I've never hotboxed a blanket fort, but I should in the future. If I remember to when I get some bud soon I'll build up a fort and box it.

3. [​IMG]

I cant really navigate search engines right now. This is the closest I could get to describing be high.

I would say blanket fort is a great success.

4. Tokio tent.

5. iv done this plenty of times, i love finishing the bowl. And sticking my head out and feel the nice cool air on my face, and seeing clouds of smoke billow out from my blanket.

Its also cool, if you have your tv going or something. I can see the light flashing through my blanket like a fucken light show or something. And the sounds are just a trippy, with all the commercial n shit but you cant see whats happening haha.

In fact, i also use my pull over fallen hoodie and hotbox that thing too. I just stick my head under and blow the smoke. stick my head back out holding the air under to hit it again.

6. This is the definition of a fire hazard

7. Fuck yeah!! You feel it more and you get mad baked!

8. Ahaha I used to do the same.thing too , but it can get hot under there with the smoke and watnot

9. #9 dopekidd, Jun 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2012
    [quote name='"dstreets"']This is the definition of a fire hazard[/quote]

Na fuck that shit as long as your not stupid about it and dont smoke bowls and have an ash tray its all good

Edit: na you can still do bowls haha :D

10. Yeah youd have to be pretty stupid to light the blanket on fire.

11. I found out a while ago that towels spread fire like a motherfucker, but gets put out easy. Go ahead and light a towel on fire real quick like. Its lowkey entertaining while high haha

12. ok i did this within the first month of me smoking and i hit it right befor bed had my ipod pluged into my stero turned up pretty loud and it had my alarm clock set at 6:30for school.. i hit it once or twice and passed out has happend a few time's since the last thing i remeber is laying on my back taking the hit and then its blank i woke up on my pipe with the bowl still packed but i woke up to a really hardcore metal song blaring and my mom was like turn that shit down weve been yelling at you for the last 30 miniute's why's it smell all smokey??i dont know how i slept through that hahahaha... i still do it for some reason i feel like i get higher just get a real nice body high that makes falling asleep easy

13. ohh yeah and i have been afraid of starting a fire on accident ... you know they happen.. but i used to have one of those hoodie that zip's all the way up and i used to hot bx that thing all the time

14. [quote name='"budensity"']ok i did this within the first month of me smoking and i hit it right befor bed had my ipod pluged into my stero turned up pretty loud and it had my alarm clock set at 6:30for school.. i hit it once or twice and passed out has happend a few time's since the last thing i remeber is laying on my back taking the hit and then its blank i woke up on my pipe with the bowl still packed but i woke up to a really hardcore metal song blaring and my mom was like turn that shit down weve been yelling at you for the last 30 miniute's why's it smell all smokey??i dont know how i slept through that hahahaha... i still do it for some reason i feel like i get higher just get a real nice body high that makes falling asleep easy[/quote]

Yup I feel ya , indicas just make me melt per se in bed haha , but I would regret smoking blue dream b4 bed that shit had me up ; your parents were chill that it smelled like bud ?

15. i really want to hot box one of those storage benches that are made out of wood where you can sit on them, and they open up and have a compartment in the middle. i have one in my garage......excuse me for a minute :)

16. I did this with a blunt, I could only see by the light if the ember, holy shit that was fun.