Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hot box

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lemoncheesekush, Apr 1, 2011.

1. im planning on hot boxing my mates house tommorrow with a couple of friends, all bunning , what extra effects should i expect if any?

2. The house or a specific room in the house? Or you can all roll blunts and take puffs in each room. That's always fun.

3. we plan on using one room, to properly fill it up

4. Hot boxing often results in DNA mutations, the most common side effect of this mutation is the sudden ability to shoot lasers from your eyes, rapidly regenerate tissue, walk through walls, read minds and control the weather.

5. its gonna be hard to box a room if its not small. to many ways for smoke to get out, and air to get in. a shed or car works the best

6. if im in a smallish room with 5-6 people, and try and sealy the door, should that be okay?

7. I don't think there are "extra effects" to a hotbox..
    Just a lot of smoke.. redder eyes.
    I always feel like a really smokey room enhances the taste a bit.. but that could just be me.
    Fun either way :smoke:

Jamaican showers are where its at.. basically just hotbox his bathroom with the shower running at full hotness during the sesh and a few minutes before. Steamy stoney goodness. :smoke::smoke:

8. I find hotboxing doesn't really get me any more high than normal, but it's really fun for the novelty.

9. Theres nothing worse than coughing while hotboxing your car/room. Smoke takes the place of the oxygen needed. Lol.

10. awesome thanks guys :) gonna be sick anyone, just pick up my white widdow! :)

11. If it's any larger than a standard bathroom, it'll probably be tough to fill it as much as you might want to.

And obviously blunts and paper products produce more smoke, but I'd have a few devices to smoke out of if it's a planned event like this. Seems like a good occasion.

12. yeah, we have bongs, pipes, blunts ready aswell, as well as shisha if the mood takes us

13. Keep in mind that hotboxing only works with joints/blunts/spliffs.

14. If you hotbox the chemicals from the weed released from the tar will kill you