Hot Box vaporizers? Legit or no ?? Need Help

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by rstailladelph28, Dec 19, 2009.

1. whats goin on everybody, im no newb when it comes to buds however ive always been a bong man and recently decided to get a vape. however i do not want to order offline so i was checking out ones at a local headshop and they seemed to be real extatic about this one called the Hot Box vape, hand made in cali. Has no analog dial, and has the temperature built in to the heating element so you can never be wrong apparently. Now my question is has any of you guys have experience with this yet? I am not trying to advertise when I post this link, i just do not have a way of getting a pic of it and expect an accurate opinion from you guys here it is:

Hot Box Vaporizer (Red) - Secret Sale

thanks for any help guys

2. Buy Da Buddha vaporizer. You won't be disappointed.

[​IMG]

3. hey man, i just posted a thread about this a few days ago. i went to the headshop after doing enough online reading and forum-browsing, asked the dude some questions and then bought the red hot box.

It is legitimate. Really there's no question about that. You do get a very strong effect from using it. In terms of ease of use, the hot box vape is quite simple. Can't speak for the durability since i've had it such a short time, but the dude said he's had ppl come back with Volcano issues, but never a Hot Box issue in the 4 years he's been there.

I say go for it - you won't be disappointed. If there is a better vape out there, it's probably the Volcano from what i gather, but it's more $$.

4. hippiemaster11- I would but dont want to order off line man

danksuffolk- thanks man def helps out

-Any other input anyone?

5. See if your head shop will order a Buddha for you.

6. id fine some more reviews on it before i bought it..
    just to be safe id go with Da buddha as theres already TONS of positive results on it.

7. Da Buddha is a great vape, but the Hot Box is a good alternative.