Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hot Box My Car?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kd0G420, Jun 23, 2012.

1. I'm about to hot box my car. It will be parked and we will just leave the windows cracked overnight then I'll have a while to air it out tomorrow. How long do you think it will smell? We will be smoking joints, maybe a blunt and possibly a bowl

2. What kind of interior are you sportin?

3. If your smoking joints, or especially blunts, the smell will be a lot worse and linger longer than if you just use glass. Maybe smoke the joints with the windows open then hotbox with a few bowls.

4. let the car air out for a little while, spray some febreeze and sprinkle a bit of vinegar on the interior and the smell should be gone by morning man

5. Smokin joints, you're a trooper.
    The joints & blunts as Alex said are going to make the smell linger much longer and leaving your windows cracked a tiny bit isn't going to help that much.

6. ye itd just ruin the clam bake

7. I ruined a car by hotboxing rofl. Every day blunts and retarded long sessions depriving ourselves of necessary oxygen. God damn I was stupid, and that was just more than a year ago

8. I have a leather interior and what i do is when we got box I'll roll up the windows turn the heat and and music. Light two joints pass them around after I'll leave the sunroof backed open (I park in above ground parking with a roof overhead. I also like to spray just a bit of ozone before I walk out. That's around 11-12 I'm in the car at 6 and it will be there a bit so I try not to park too close to anyone from work lol. But on the way home it would be gone for sure.

9. Ozone^ definitely does a good job.

10. You guys mean ozium. But yes it is beast. And now im pissed bcuz i cant find the bigass bottle of it i ordered a lil while ago.

11. just leaving the windows cracked overnight won't help much, if at all.

when i smoked in my car, i used a bowl and usually drove around a bit afterwards with the windows + sun roof open. aired out nicely.

i never used ozium, but most people talk pretty highly of it here. i think you can get it at car shops, like autozone?

12. idk about you guys but i love getting in my car and smelling the essence of bud.