Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hot box Cafe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pass Da Grass, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Has anyone ever been to The Hot Box Cafe in toronto? Best place to go kick it and smoke some mary jane. Get served food and given a tray to roll your cron up on.

Attached Files:

2. Actually? no one has been here???!!??

3. Wtf u can just go in there and smoke?

4. How is that legal??

5. Yeah i thought it would be like that too. But it is legal and many people of all ages above 18 can go there.

6. U sure can

7. i'm about a twenty minute walk from the amsterdam cafe in van, but i haven't been yet. you can do the same there. there are rules though.
    no dealing
    no asking for weed
    bring your own weed
    over 18

8. been there; it is tolerated by the authorities, I guess, as long as it does not get out of control. Someone was smoking hashish, not smelt that since my trip to Morocco.