Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hot Bong Water

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GanjaNovice, Aug 9, 2011.

1. I'm subbed to another thread with this topic.

2. Never tried hot, but warm seems to make hits very smooth. Every time I've tried ice I end up coughing like a bitch lol

3. #63 BurnAFewDown, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What do you mean less THC? Do you not get it ISN'T water soluble, meaning you don't lose any THC cuz it ISN'T soluble in water....

4. #64 BurnAFewDown, Aug 9, 2011
    Ahaha this is what I mean, funny, respectful guy^

5. #65 Phisherman, Aug 10, 2011
    I understand that, i didn't explain well. He thinks you lose THC in hot water (false) and that loss is good(also false). Let's just say i agree with you.

6. look at this video

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SjfeAeUv7w[/ame]

ice and hot water

7. I did it using a gravity bong unfortunately this happened

8. its like taking a humid moist bong hit, kinda is nice. i did this awhile ago, preetty sick.

9. I saw this thread and thought it wouldn't be that good but I just tried it and it's so fucking smooth and the high feels alot smoother too. I really recommend it it's a nice change

10. I prefer warm bong water with ice. Now I miss my bong =[

11. Lol all the people criticizing this are idiots. Hot water gives significantly much smoother hits.

Go try it before you say it doesn't work.

12. The whole time the guy was talking I was thinking, "COME ON IT'S GETTING COOLER BY THE MINUTE!" but that guy was just so funny and his smoke rings were so pro that I didn't care by the end of it.

TIGHT ON THE FLIGHT

13. I thought I was the only one who did this! I have an electric kettle that I keep near my bed for boiling water for tea, I started using it for cleaning my pieces first, and then I started using it to fill them up for seshing.

I switched back to cold water, though, after accidentally cracking one of my favorite bubblers by filling it up with water that was too hot... RIP Super Sonic. :(

I'd hate to break any more of my pieces, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that I miss it sometimes. It really was like inhaling a sauna... In a good way.

14. So then... Don't use water that hot? lol

15. Just tried the hot water, worked good , my lungs are pretty fucked
    from smoking cigs and weed for like 15 years and its hard for me to smoke without coughing my ass off most of the time. but the hits were smooth and i didnt cough.
    i felt like the hot water vapor opend my throat and lungs up
    last nite i was smoking the same weed out of the same bong but with ice and i was coughing my ass off.

cant beleive i never really heard of hot water bong rips.lol:smoke:

16. #76 Its me dave man, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011
    btw the hot water vapors might help open the pores/receptors in your lungs allowing you to absorb more thc.

17. #77 Bindin13, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011
    I had to try it out, I got a bong filled with nearly boiling water. About to hit some danks out of it. I'll let you know the results.

**Holy shit, definitely way different. Get a lot of the steam and the moisture from the water. Kinda sweet.

***I Find it harder to take bigger hits than I could with ice water.

****Passed out

18. It's all preference. Haha good story. I did this with hot water when I was sick on time, dropped this stuff that had honey and green tea leaf in it into the hot water in my bong and did that repeatedly through out a weekend. And by Monday my illness was gone.