Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hot Bong Water

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GanjaNovice, Aug 9, 2011.

1. I was wondering why it said that "Slurms Mckenzie" wasn't available, I assumed it was too long :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

2. It is actually the exact opposite. Cold water closes your lungs a little, while hot water opens them up. i.e. you can take bigger hits with hot water.

Do some research before randomly pushing your opinion as fact.

3. #43 Slurms McKenzie, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    http://memeshack.com/shitjustgotreal/ShitJustGotReal_986720743.jpg

4. Two... Slurmz...

[​IMG]

5. #45 Slurms McKenzie, Aug 9, 2011
    No Indy
    There will only be 1 Slurms to the citizens of GC

6. I like the idea of this. Definitely gonna give it a go. Cheers mate.

7. [​IMG]

8. You obviously didn't search then because I made a thread on this. But all in all I do agree with you about hot water. BUTTT I'm to lazy to wait for it to warm up and just use luke warm water

9. #49 BurnAFewDown, Aug 9, 2011
    And you sir and very ignorant and should do research before you insult someone else....

10. ha I've always heard and read that the colder the water is then the cooler the smoke will be so you can hold it in longer. Oh well guess i was wrong. Ha I like your username though.

11. The hotter the water, the more evaporation. in other words, your getting a lot more moisture into your lungs than your should be.

12. #52 BurnAFewDown, Aug 9, 2011
    And did you know that the cool water creates a thin layer of cool around the smoke and by the time it's half down your throat, the cool has worn off, but your throat tries to accept it as cool and it burns twice as much because now it's hot as ever and your throat is even more accepting of it.....

13. #53 BurnAFewDown, Aug 9, 2011
    Yeah I'd change your name (not that you'd know) your impersonating a well respected member of the community and that doesn't fly with me and many others here

14. the hit is smoother because hot water filters out a lot more thc

15. #55 BurnAFewDown, Aug 9, 2011
    I agree, I love your input slurms and hope this impersonator changes his name

16. #56 BurnAFewDown, Aug 9, 2011
    Ignorance.... THC isn't water soluble...

17. #57 Phisherman, Aug 9, 2011
    Haha ya and less thc is worse

18. bongs always take thc out, i know its not water soluble however. hot water just maximizes loss of potency

19. #59 Slurms McKenzie, Aug 9, 2011
    You respect me

You really respect me

(insert meme of guy with watery eyes looking up)

20. Fixed.