Hosting/Owning MJ Related content

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Nohgz, Nov 13, 2012.

1. My question here is in regards to hosting, owning and operating marijuana related websites.

I have a few websites that I have wanted to develop for quite some time now, and the content on this site is related and revolves around bud.

There will be no selling/handling of transfers/etc of anything that would be illegal in a state with no current MJ reform laws. e.g. ILLEGAL. This website would be more of an informative and blog type site about the subejct.

I am sure i'll get a few trolls, but when it comes down to it - i'd rather always be safe than sorry. I am not too familiar with the subject and this is something that can easily happen (since I develop websites.). I'd love to get some up to date information because I wasn't pulling up too much on search engines. In reality, I don't think I have anything to worry about - but I wana check.,, :hello:

Do you recommend hosting in a different country or with someone known for hosting controversial sites? (e.g. the PRQ guys)

Any safety mesaures worth taking?

Thanks a lot. :smoking:

2. Hey blades don't click on link in above post.....

3. I have a couple of sites that are hosted here. I haven't had any problem and the hosting company apparently doesn't care what the sites are about. I keep my details private of course (you know how to do that right?). But apart from that I don't do anything special.

Do you have a site started? I'd like to see it if you do.

4. I def know how to do that haha, and thank god it's possible. Where exactly do you mean when you say hosted here amsterdamage? GC does hosting or what provider have you been using? I primarily hosting w. GoDaddy for my sites as well as clients

For work I am a web dev, seo, digital marketing director, so I can pump out content pretty fast. I have become extremely fond of the Joomla CMS recently, and am finishing up adapting everything to their new framework so the timing worked out perfectly.

I will definitely keep in touch and let you see what I am working on