Hostess reopens bakeries for Twinkies

Discussion in 'General' started by budjones, May 8, 2013.

1. Hostess reopens bakeries for Twinkies, Ho Hos

"The new Hostess Brands said Monday that it will open bakeries in Indiana and Illinois, following announcements last week that it will reopen bakeries in Georgia and Kansas in its effort to bring back some of its snack brands."

I am curious to see if they will taste the same :smoke:

2. call me crazy, but i really dont think twinkies are all that. i'm more of a ho-hos kinda guy

3. Hostess had a swiss cake roll? didn't know that. those ho ho's look good. I'm a big twinkie fan though. if theyre fresh, they're really good.
    I think Sara Lee has pretty much made all of hostess's stuff though. I've seen the donuts, twinkies, honey buns, cinnamon crumb cake, etc... all made by Sara Lee. Their new line of snack foods kick so much ass.

4. Ha! I knew theyd be back. I knew they just said they would stop making them so they could cash in on everyone buying all their stuff

5. Not a huge fan but seems exciting

6. Seriously wouldn't mind a couple Twinkies and a cold glass of milk.

7. They did this to clear stock and Gain publicity for their new recipe . All apart of getting everyone's attention.

8. [​IMG]

Soooooo fuckin' gooooood!

[​IMG]

9. Dude the swiss cake rolls are by far the best, i used to work at a gas station and EVERYDAY i would have maybe 2-3, i worked there for 3 years.

Im surprised im not a fat fuck.

10. #11 *guest, May 8, 2013
    Last edited: May 8, 2013

You guys know they actually did close and the company got sold off to several other companies, right?

11. honestly i dont think ive ever even had one. i knew they wouldn't be gone for long though.

12. They did it so people would make a hype about it and then it becomes popular

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I like generic brand twinkies better.

Did you miss my post above? If they did it so it would become popular, it was a pretty shitty business move since they had to sell all their shit to another company. :p 

15. bananas?

Probably kumquats