HOSS The original build a bongs

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by canadiankushmastha, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Just picked this up at a lhs for 180 nice find for a real HOSS not one of the fake ones. The base is a 10 arm tree perk, with 20 points of diffusion and the ash catcher is a 10 arm inline tree perk, with 36 points of diffusion.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Also picked up a half for 100 of some good indoor buds

Attached Files:

3. Scaled

Attached Files:

4. 10 tree base

Attached Files:

5. 19 tree ash catcher, or and sorry for all the posts I'm on the mobile app and for some reason it won't let me post more than one pic at a time =/

Attached Files:

6. Sent from my SGH-I317M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 TheCanadian, Dec 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2013
    LMFAO, Hoss the company that rips off as many designs as it can! Also not the original build a bong. Maybe with that "build a bong" name but US tubes and few others did it first. Where do you think they got their ideas from? Biggest joke don't come here trying to boost hoss. If you're still think hoss is good non china glass then your prob not old enough to be on this website. Go back to highschool homie with them poppers. Stop wasting your cash on shitty chinese glass like hoss and cheech. Theres better things out their for similar price dude

8. Cheech is Canadian, I would think you'd know that. 

9. Canada makes raw boro now days? Lol

10. shiiit if it gets you high, enjoy it man! just dont break it, more loose pieces = more to break.

11. LOL no they aren't. and they went out of business. do your research dawg

12. Can you link me to something proving it? All I see is an updated website with new pieces and what do you know theyre from Canada. 

13. why does it matter if we make raw boro when we have raw glass suppliers and blowers

14. Ask headshops, ask anyone with glass knowledge like myself. Chinese glass made in china. Canadian COMPANY yes. but their actual products are made in china/thailand/india and shipped here. Thats how there product is so cheap. Simple 

15. You clearly didn't understand what I was saying...He said cheech is Canadian glass, I jokingly asked if Canada was making boro now, since cheech uses Chinese glass.

16. Hoss. Made in China. Shipped to Canada so they can put the HOSS label on. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app