Hoss glass and others

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Bongmasta, Mar 18, 2011.

1. I was wondering what bong brands do a buildable bong where you buy more than one piece and has glass on glass joints

2. US Tubes is the only other one that comes to mind for me.

3. 2010bc does, calls em lego tubes if I remember correctly. Also Illadelph and Vortex and many other brands if you include pieces with removable coils.

4. I just got a hoss build a bong for xmas double beaker base with the bigest tube they make like 26 in tube thick as fuck you know n-e wayz. Tried pulling tube out of base and snap glass joint on tube fucking unreal. I take good care of all my glass dont really understand how this fucking happened but it did. Finna send a text to use your lungs on monday ill blog what they say.hopeing for replacement tube. If they dont fix this im completely done with the hoss family. wish me luck lol. Not even a month old 420.00 just shoot me in the fu*ckin* face

5. lol^^^ that's why you don't waste your money on cheap gimmick glass kids

6. I beleive cheech also has build a bongs as well as blaze glass.

7. One not listed het is gear, they make them

8. the point you should take from this thread, is brands like hoss, cheech, and weedstar are just 1 tiny step above garbage china glass. to spend 400 on a hoss tube is INSANE. these are the kind of tubes you spend 150 on and expect to break.

us tubes are a very legit company, and although have never seen a multi piece tube from them, i would assume they are high quality.