Ho's will be ho's

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by IrunGC, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Stop getting with sluts, dude.

[​IMG]

2. lmao this is the first ive heard of Based God? and that vid of him getting knocked out was hilarious.

3. There's nothing cool/funny about someone getting cheap shots on you. It's cowardly. But I like to imagine he did it in the name of knocking out Based God...

[​IMG]

4. [quote name='"m00zix"']
    There's nothing cool/funny about someone getting cheap shots on you. It's cowardly. But I like to imagine he did it in the name of knocking out Based God...

[/quote]

Did you see the guy apologize and say why he did it? Lol. He just wanted to touch Based God I'm sure!

5. ...why did he do it? there was techno or some shit playing in the background so i muted that shit. i like how the white dude next to him was like "OH FUCK!" then immediately made sure all his weed was still on the laptop/joint hahah

6. Link.

And I changed the video. It has the actual audio

7. #27 stoneheir, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    [quote name='"iLovePartying"']

...why did he do it? there was techno or some shit playing in the background so i muted that shit. i like how the white dude next to him was like "OH FUCK!" then immediately made sure all his weed was still on the laptop/joint hahah[/quote]

He said he felt like Lil B wasn't taking him seriously as an artist when he requested B to make a call to Soulja Boy or some shit. He spent like five minutes apologizing for his sucker behavior. The part you mentioned in the original video was fucking hilarious. I watched it over and over lol
    [quote name='"m00zix"']
    Link.

And I changed the video. It has the actual audio[/quote]

I'll go find it right now

Edit: here it is. I think he even cries
    http://realtalkny.uproxx.com/2010/06/topic/topic/beef/the-guy-that-sucker-punched-lil-b-apologizes/

8. just watched a video from him.. he sounds terrible, his song sucks.

he says he looks like jesus but hes black, white tattoos, and short black hair??????????

i thought this was jesus?
    [​IMG]

9. welp time to find a fat chick then. :laughing:

10. @ all dudes..
    never underestimate how many dudes wanna have sex with ur gf... theres a lot, hahaha.

11. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6o27GKRUi4"]Max B - Don't Love Hoes [Banger!!!!/New/Dirty/CDQ][Quarantine Mixtape] - YouTube[/ame]

Free Max B oww:hello:

12. And? Doesn't mean she wants to fuck them, nor does it mean she will act upon her urges if she does. Again, stop dating sluts, bruh.

13. "bang em dont claim em"
    i havent had a GF for a year, because the last girl ripped my heart out lol. ill wait until im ready to be serious with a girl, and ill find a girl whos willing to be serious.

im not calling all girls sloots, but the chance of a girl being a sloot at a young age is higher than her being a sloot at an older age, because she hasnt matured and lost that "sloot"-mentality!!

14. Attached Files:

15. willie D said you gotta let a ho be a ho

16. I'm using No. 2 as my go to action when things are looking down for me.

17. [quote name='"brody15"']I'm using No. 2 as my go to action when things are looking down for me.[/quote]

Animals included, right?

18. Lil B got knocked the fuck out! The video is on youtube

And you know how you make sure bitches don't cheat on you? Let 'em know you'll murder them and the guy, trust me it works