Horse people on here?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Tailbagger, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Anybody else got one of them big weird dogs that won't fetch? I have a couple retired racing thoroughbreds. The baby just came off the racetrack, teaching him his A-B-Cs currently and letting him finish growing. Had the other about 2 years now, he's calmed down enough we can go ride trails for miles and miles all by ourselves. We have a good system going - I toke and pick the trail, he eats and keeps a lookout. I gotta say, though, I wouldn't put any bets on the bike cops or the mounted patrols on cowhorses :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. They'll fetch the apple you've got in your pocket fast enough LOL Silly assed big dogs anyhow.
    Uncle had a few when I was a youngin and we'd spend summers on the ranch helping run a few hundred head of cattle he ran.
    Spent plenty of my early teen years around em. Interstate freeway where the ranch was and apartments where the bridal paths were now.
    BNW

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Horse people? Um, we prefer to go by "Centaurs".

But serious, I grew up around them and live around them but I prefer canine dogs. I've never really bonded with horses. Lots of wild ones too, where I live.

• Like Like x 2
  4. my heart aches for my big dog

I always thought I'd retire with a Horse even a cart

rather than my Japaneses metal goat

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  5. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I used to work on a horse ranch. It's fun as hell watching horses do horse stuff like rolling on the ground like a dog or flapping their tongue around.

One of them trolled me because he had a longer dick but I ate him a few days later

7. I was never a horse person, unlike my oldest sister who is nuts about them. I still think a lot of horse people are rather crazy, and/or assholes. I've warmed up to horses though. I live close to my sister now, and help her with her three horses: two quarterhorses and a Tennessee walking horse.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I ride and have horses..i have 7 Trakenars, 4 quarter horses, a mini, a fuckin evil pony, 6 SMRs...you could say that i have a few. I used to Event, but now just foxhunt first flight or trailride somewhere...very peaceful on the back of a horse.

9. I rode a horse once when I was 8 it was fun. I just don't have access to large amounts of lands or money for horses. However I did grow in Texas where I know horse owners they're not bad I mean a little trashy because they'll whip out their dicks and take a piss right in front ya and openly drink while driving. But other than those 2 behaviors I don't really mind those ranchers. I have nothing against ranchers but I do know more than a few crazy ones.