Horror Storys

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jackmarrow666, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Who has had a creepy encounter when high?

2. Have you OP? If so do tell. Because I can't recall me having any stories to share.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I was walking to my mates house about 1 in the morning he lived about 2 hours walk from where we had been at my cousins house. We stopped in the getto to roll a joint when I noticed a car full of guys in it across the street. I mentioned it to my friend but he didn't care, I told him something was gonna happen. Then the headlights came on and the car screeched towards us we legged it threw gardens, streets etc till we knew we was safe. SHIT myself tho lol

4. Not creepy, but plenty of fucked up shit I probably would of handled different sober. (The events didn't have to do with the bud)

5. There's so many of these threads

6. All of my encounters are creepy

7. You should review reddit r/nosleep

8. #8 davida0829, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
    My friend had a legit demon in his basement a few years ago and we where high as fuck laughing at the idea and joking about it next thing we know his stereo system (waaay old school no remote) 20 feet away comes on an turns up down on a rock station then turns to white noise. Looked at each other like fuuuuuuuu

Another time over there we where high joking about the stereo thing next thing we know LOUD stomping up his stairs an BOOM door slam safe to say killed my high and we dipped to my house

Another time baked as fuck walking around the ghetto and a car starts following us then next thing we know its RIGHT behind us on the fucking side walk I was just waiting to get shot or run over turns out they just where parking lmfao

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Uhhh. This thread makes me uncomfortable. I'm going to poop now

Rainbow family :)

10. this one time....

i ran out of weed :eek:

scary shit

11. I have

12. I've had a car follow me while I was high for like 5 miles at like 1 In the morning with their high beams on it freaked me out. Once we finally parked they pulled beside us, stopped, then went back the other way. Freaked me out though

13. I was walking in the ghetto and a car pulled up real slowly down the road at night and a song was playing from the car and in the song it was basically talking about finding someone walking down the street at night and stealthily shooting them, like that was litteraly the message, I turned around and looked at the car then the driver put the car in reverse and drove away. Skecthed the hell out of me.

14. Shittttt man I'm going to have nightmares for ever. That shit scared me lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Drive slow and ill do that but without the brights

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. that may have been why. I don't speed when I'm really high and have bud in the car

17. #17 quadridincopedipper, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
    Youre better off just going the speed limit and driving normally.
    I have been pulled over twice in my 4 years of driving
    Once for going 26 in a 25, in a foot of snow
    The next for a month outdated tags
    Both were by FEDERAL officers.
    Always be careful.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Not really a scary story but years ago when I had no tolerance after a session around the Christmas season I went and chilled on the couch and realized I left my back porch door open and it was pitch black out and I swore someone was out there lmao paranoia at its best..

but just chillin out and staring at my christmas tree and the lights mellowed me out and i can laugh at it now haha

19. First time I smoked we went to this church at night, we were by some woods and then we hear a voice, we disregard the voice thinking we were trippin or something, but a few minutes later we hear a female voice loud and clear really close to us, so we ran the fuck out of there

20. I read that while pooping lol

Omega369