Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Horrific Shit

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by weedzilla420, Apr 5, 2004.

1. sorry i couldn't read this thread at all. no spaces, breaks or anything.

2. I was wondering...what exactly is an ouiji board and what does it do? I think I know what it is, but not really, you know?

3. its to call spirits to our side of the dimension....

its a wooden board with letters in a systematical order, and everyone around the board puts a finger on a small glass magnifier, u ask it a question, and the slider, well, slides to each letter, spelling out the answer from a spirit......

some say its witch craft, some say its not.....but i never fucked wit it......

4. its fucking people pushing around stupid plastic thing saying spirits is talking to them. Dumb fucks they are. Fucking genious whoever invented it. "hmm, whats this? people are into witch craft now? Let mass fucking produce a sayance kit and sell it to the stupid fucks"

5. one question though, is the magnifyer what shows you the letter, or is it hte pointer? if its the magnifyer, wtf is the pointy part for? and if its the pointy shit, what the hells the magna shit for? k 3 questions not 1 but fuck off.

6. no dude it would be ok if you were one of those "comical" crazy people in the movies

..liek you think your teddy roosevelt or napoleon.

7. I say go for it and sit closest to the door with the car keys in your pocket we need you to survive so you can tell us what happened.

8. Hahahaha... please, arn't we a little past ghost stories. If anything is in old abandoned houses it's hobos and heroin addicts. Ouiji boards.... come on dudes...

*edit: Would be fun for a laugh though.

9. I messed around with an Oujia board a couple of days ago, man do those things suck....