Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Horrible taste

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bigboyslim, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Whats happenin GC? Well I made a lightbulb bubbler the other day and used some sealent to seal the lid to the top of it to keep the water in the the bulb and so far its worked very well, unfortunately the awful taste of the goop is hanging around and making my weed smoke taste awful. Any idea of what I might be able to put in the bulb to eliminate this problem? Much appreciation and love.

[​IMG]

2. I wouldnt put more things in. If you are tasting a horrible taste, you might be inhaling something bad for your health. You better make a second bong without goop. When I make homemade bongs, I use tape, rather than glue, I have also smoked out of friends homemade bongs made with tape, it has never tasted wierd with tape.

3. Yeah, i've used tape before but when even a drop of water comes out it completely unglues the tape no matter how tightly i've wrapped it or melted the tape to it.

4. I use hot glue a lot when I make home-mades. I know it doesn't sound very solid, but it seems like a good way to get an air-tight seal. Also its inexpensive and easy to work with. And most imoprtantly it doesn't give off any harmful vapors.

5. I know there's a heat resistant glue I've seen before, look at like home depot or something, it works great