Horrible Sequence of Events

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by WhiteShaggy, Apr 17, 2009.

1. I'm sorry that this isn't mary-j related but today has been one of the worst days i've had to deal with.

I lost the love of my life that i was with for 11 months and my childhood dog needs to be put down next week :(

I just feel bad and needed to get this off my chest.

Thanks for listening

2. stay strong .. every time something bad happends something good is sure to come soon

3. I can really relate about the dog. My dog Rufus just went through some really tough surgery, and originally we did not think he was gonna make it. My dad is a vet and did a good job on the surgery but it was still a close call. When I heard about it, I went home and cried for the first time in over a year. He's doing a little better now, but it was a big scare. That's a real bummer, man. Wanna put up some cool shots of him?

4. I'm so sorry about your dog, I've been there before and it's definately hard. Its too bad they can't live as long as us. My dog right now is literally my best friend, when she passes, I'm going to be a wreck, but I'm thankful for the time we get to spend together, you know?

And sorry about the broken heart, it'll get better with time.
    Chin up.

[And this bowl, right now, it's for your dog :bongin:]