Horrible reaction to Marijuana. It's been 3 days and still not feeling normal

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Crackhead165, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Thank you for this. It's pretty much completely impossible for someone who has never experienced this to understand what someone with it is going through.

2. I'd agree just try to smoke like maybe 3 or 4 hits to get a slight slight high and realize how to control it from that level

3. man you guys are just getting way to high for ur first time, and u should probly make sure theres nothing wrong with you in the head, do u have a history of mental disorders in ur family?

4. Actually op disregard my earlier post. I remember last december i smoked some potent stuff and felt really disconnected i literally was sitting at the table zoning out from reality. Another time i was smoking this catpiss weed all day i was totally disconnected and everything felt fake for a few month after. I recommend taking a 4 month break to be safe. Also start taking b complex and omega3. Excersize too. If you are truly feeling depersonalization i wish you luck because i had a minor case of it and it was horrible.

5. i'm assuming you smoked to much in a short amount of time

6. And this is the one reason why I disagree with legalization.. LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.
    The amount of people that will be green down to either having a bit to drink then smoking or just smoking a lot because they think they can. I tripped balls a lot when I was younger starting out smoking and it was awesome/scary/mindblowing at the time but you shape your mind around smoking weed and your tolerances grow and drop depending on what, how and how much you smoke.
    I do hope if it's legalized that a lot of info is given out to the public.

But dude.. smoking weed <3

7. It's prolly not your thing man, but I could be wrong idk. The same thing happened to me the first dozen times I got stoned. Doesn't happen anymore, but I'm glad to hear your not anti-weed

8. That's quite a thought and story....
    Marijuana can be scary at times...

9. To the point of real worry.

10. Are you guys serious? Tripping and having random high spells hours after sobering up. You guys are just paranoid and over thinking everything. I've been smoking for years and even when I was new to it I never experienced anything of what you're describing.

11. Good for you... Seriously man, just because you didn't experience something, doesn't mean nobody will.

12. And how does that make you any better of a person than me? Who says these trips or experiences I have, after I haven't been high result in me gaining more knowledge or feeling things unlike yourself?

Feel like I privilege if anything.

13. Alright there buddy, let me know when you get back to the planet earth.

14. who the fuck smokes 3 bowls in a row? cause one wasn't good enough? jesus...

15. [quote name='"Xenopsy"']who the fuck smokes 3 bowls in a row? cause one wasn't good enough? jesus...[/quote]

You've never smoked 3 bowls in a row? I'm sure for many of the members on grasscity that is but a pre game to the 1/8th a day smokers

16. Let me know when your finished your day at the office.

17. Fixxer has smoked more marijuanas than all of us combined!

18. haha, OP, is it anything to do with all that crack you have apparently been smoking?

19. ^^
    You mentioned the unmentionable.

20. [quote name='"thezool"']^^
    You mentioned the unmentionable.[/quote]

The OP name was "crackhead", its only against rules to discuss it, he was just saying the name, i can say meth and i wont get an ifraction, cause im not discussing it, the Moderators know whats up