Horrible reaction to Marijuana. It's been 3 days and still not feeling normal

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Crackhead165, Nov 24, 2012.

1. It's simply your first time smoking weed and your body and mind experienced something your were very unfamiliar with. The effects of cannabis will peak in the first hour after you smoke and then gradually dissipate over the next few hours, but for new users they can feel the effects for days. Heavy users feel the effects for days after we smoke too, but we are just more used to it and don't notice it as much. Its more noticeable by how it takes 3-4 days of not smoking to feel completely normal and sober.

I had a very intense smoking experience my second time, but after that it was like normal and you'll probably never have such an intense experience after smoking occasionally for a month or more.

2. I just tried to work out. Couldn't focus enough to make it count. I feel in a good state of mind right now though. The fear that this is never going to go away is fading fast, I guess you guys were right saying my body wasn't used to the THC.

3. You just feel the guilt of doing it nothing to worry about that will pass and you're be smoking all day everyday

4. Dont worry dude, been there, worried about it, sooner or later it goes away (or you get used to it, and feel normal) just deal with it for next few days to a couple of weeks at best, like I said not a big deal.

5. Feeling better every day, but still at 140 hours not back to normal :mad:

6. #66 TesseLated, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012
    What you gotta realize: Youll never be 'normal' AGAINNN :smoking:

7. I smoke all kinds of hash and I smoke a lot of it and u never feel like that you need to relax get ahold of it and ride that high I wish I could get that body lol lol lmao

8. I would lay off the crack that's what's fucking you up

9. A little over 6 days and 162 hours have gone by now. I feel light years better than I did even 2 days ago. I even got the motivation to go out into public today and was able to successfully have a normal conversation with my friends. I did notice that I had a hard time keeping my concentration, but it's nothing that interferes with my daily activities. I unfortunately have STILL not yet figured out what the fuck was wrong with me, but I have narrowed it down to one of 4 conclusions- in order of what I most believe to what I slightly doubt, although any of these could be the case.

1. The weed was laced with PCP. A quick Internet search of "what does it feel like to be high on pcp" brings up the following symptoms:
    -24 hours of an initial high feeling
    -8-12 days of further minor effects
    -paranoia that mimics feelings of schizophrenia
    -anxiety and feelings of being disconnected with reality
    -trouble with walking and coordination
    -trouble regulating body temperatures
    -numbness both emotionally and physically

I have felt every single one of these.

2. My friend had previously smoked spice/k2/legal bud out of his bowl and, in turn I felt the effects of that drug.

3. I had a panic/anxiety attack while high on the weed because I wasn't expecting what I felt and have developed some sort of mild derealization/depersonalization, a form of anxiety that lingers for weeks-months after trauma.

4. That loud simply put me on my ass and the high levels of THC in my body are something I'm not used to.

10. How long ago was this? take a piss test they're 20 bucks at the store.

11. Damn dude I wish I could have even gotten high the first time I smoked, took me like 5 separate attempts and multiple days to even get high for the first time. And I need a boatload of really powerful psychedelics to even begin to recreate these symptoms. My guess, somethin funky in that bud because weed does not ever cause these symptoms under any circumstances and no matter the dosage. I have put literally grams of pure thc in my system via dabs and all I did was eat everything, fall asleep, and wake up high. Just keep a positive mindset, no matter what I am 100% sure you will be fine, itll just take you a minute to wrap your head around what has happened to your mind and thought process. Anxiety has caused it to manifest more systems, so keep your head up man! Youve had a hell of an experience, now its up to you to better yourself and learn from it.

12. Did your friends you smoked with have any of these feelings? If not Id say you could say that PCP wasnt involved.

13. Smh at stuff like this. Yea i've had a panic attack after my mind decided to not breathe automatically in like, 8th grade. Scary at the time, but funny looking back at it. You just gotta learn to control your brain I guess you could say. Look into meditation and stuff.

14. FUCK ME!!!! I had another panic attack for literally no reason last night and I'm now feeling like I got set back a week. I guess the shit was definitely not laced and the reason I feel the way I do is 100% anxiety. Never touching weed again since it makes me a paranoid fuck.

15. lol. this shit is funny, crackhead just calm down man its just a fuckin plant bro, your over thinking the high wayy too much and this is all in your head. go for a nice run and get some good food afterwards, to get your mind off of it.

16. i have panic attacks if i get too high. you have to know your limits, if i smoked 3-4 bowls of purp in a row i'd probably be freaking the fuck out too. my first time i just smoked reggie and i felt like i was dreaming(best feeling ive experienced) so i bet that woulda been crazy. next time smoke something a little weaker and maybe not as much in one sitting. i guarantee you'll feel amazing.

17. Don't worry man. This happened to me the first time I smoked as well. It lasted for a good one to two weeks. I thought I was gonna be that way forever. But it gradually goes away. I smoked out of an aluminum bowl so I always thought that caused it. Best of luck!

18. Dude no worries. My first time, I smoked alone, got high and sat there for a few hours haha. Probably the fourth time I smoked I burned waaaaay too much and greened out. I think of it as my weed hangover. It never happened again, I just am more careful now. I know my limits haha. Just smoke again and, a little less. Peace bro!

19. #79 DrazyHaze, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2012
    Lol your Username is crackhead, but youre having a hard time with bud?

Youre a brand new smoker. Being high is completely new to you, so when you are high, its natural to get "excited" and then end up just sketchin yourself out.

Just dont smoke so much. Half a bowl and im stoned as fuck

And could be you have underlying mental/physical condition thats gone undiagnosed and marijuana is bringing that out.

Just a possibility, dont wanna sketch you out more

20. #80 Johnnyganja, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2012

^this. I had my first sesh for the first time in almost a year the other night and i was high as a kite after one cone of mids. I fuckin love having no tolerance.