Horrible reaction to Marijuana. It's been 3 days and still not feeling normal

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Crackhead165, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Yeah fighting it seems to be a bad idea. I just went out to get some food and the second I got in the car I felt something start, but all I did was calm myself down and say I don't want to freak out again, and it went away. I'm not too worried anymore but thanks for the responses, brothas & sistas.

2. I truly think it caught you off guard.
    You definitely greened out. You smoked A LOT for your first time and it didn't hit you at first so you were fine. Then when it did, you we're like "Oh fuck...OH FUCK OH FUCK!" Partially because you've never felt that before and you probably were not sure how to react as it's new to you and your entire body.

From never being high to being HIGH AS TITS is a pretty big mental transition for someone.

Why the lag feeling/ freaking out etc? Hmm.... internet probably. You googled what you felt and read horror stories about it online..thus triggering your brain to freak out even more and causing more panic attack like symptoms.

Don't get me wrong, I had a "weed hang over" the third time I smoked. Not the first two times as I only hit it a few times. Why does this happen? Again, just a theory, you've never had MJ in your system...never. You went from none to 4 big bowls or killer bud...it's still in your systems as it's not harmful to the body so it's not forced out, rather just "lingering" there. Why are we only hungover the day after alcohol then feel no effects the next few days? Simple, it's a toxin so the body forces it out, thus being the difference (one of many) between bud and brew.

Stay hydrated and hit the gym or go for a jog and you'll be fine, if not now then soon.

By no means keep smoking if you don't want to. If you decide to, hit a bowl a few times then WAIT. See how ya feel, but don't do it ever again if you get worried about freaking out again because going in to a smoke sesh with that attitude will only produce those results.

I am by no means a medical professional and this is all my "best guess" and advice from personal experiences.

Good luck.

3. Haha this reminds of my first time. I smoked before school in a suburban and when we went back in before it started everything became kinda 2d like paper mario. Only happened to me once since.

4. With a name like "crackhead" are you sure you were smoking weed?

5. Lmfao panic attack

6. Mo'fucka that shit ain't even funny man...

7. Mellow out man, just take these days to chill out. Play some games or watch some movies and you'll be all good. Have a smaller hit next time and you'll get a better high. Try a joint they're mellow as.

8. Appearently some people in this thread started smoking and were pro's at it.

:rolleyes:

9. I smoked a shitload my first time and got higher than i've ever been and i managed to make it through a day of school. So ya some of us can handle our minds.

10. Wait till you try something else...

11. I'd say you should try some reg or maybe some mids.

12. Reggie would've been a good idea, I think.

13. Looks like I need to get my weed from you

14. #34 garrison68, Nov 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2012
    These reports of bad reactions from cannabis can't all be a coincidence, or trolling. Maybe some of the stuff IS bad, for some or all users. Perhaps it's been overbred, and grown artificially, for so long that some people are just intolerant to it. I started using weed decades ago, as did people I knew and shared it with, and extreme cases of bad reactions rarely happened with the good imported weed that was grown using traditional methods outdoors, in tropical climates, the way nature intended for it to be produced. A major benefit of legalization may be that we can get the imports again, and not have to rely on domestically-grown "strains".

15. Your brain is fucking with you you will soon not give a fuck

16. sounds like you got Seratonin Syndrome bro, you're fucked.

17. Pretty sure you can't get that from weed. Nice try though.

18. lol im just fuckin with ya

how you feelin now tho?

19. You smoked way too much for a first timer.